Pairs Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Pairs Free Skate

VGL

Rinkside
I was wondering if there had been a skater named Maria skate to West Side Story before?

The poles were skating so well and then he had that little stumble

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The Polish team had a lovely position in their spiral sequence, I though. And frankly, warhorse are warhorses for a reason, and that's a great piece of music anyway.

beep_beep

Medalist
But if you're going for a warhorse, you'd better own it!! You're going to be compared with just everyone else that skated the music.

Ximena

Final Flight
I know none of htem are the favorites or anything, but crowd could be more supportive.

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
Neat tricks and very acrobatic, but, painfully draaawwwnnn out and slooooowwwww ... they need to put some excitement and charisma into their skating ...

Ximena

Final Flight
Oh ok then, finally some cheers and they have not even started.
J&B I like the costumes.
That was the music from R&J movie, right?
Ok that was impressive to wacth especially that "ooh!" from the audience at the end of their lift.
Really really nice to watch!!!
Standing O!...well partial but still!
They were really THAT good.

beep_beep

Medalist
Call me whatever you want, but I love watching black skaters (ok, if you like pc ness, of african descent). They look so striking against the ice and a little variety is just so... awsome (and Vanesa James is so great...)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Call me whatever you want, but I love watching black skaters (ok, if you like pc ness, of african descent). They look so striking against the ice and a little variety is just so... awsome (and Vanesa James is so great...)

I get what you mean... it is neat, and I loved their SP costumes, really popped with their skin tone :)