Pairs Short Full Replay on NBC.com | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Full Replay on NBC.com

figuristka

Medalist
Iam in finland and it does not work for me. Any programs available for those in Europe too? thanks :cry:Not been able to see any yet.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Iam in finland and it does not work for me. Any programs available for those in Europe too? thanks :cry:Not been able to see any yet.

Can you see swedish tv play? If so, try this. It is a summery of what happened last night. FS starts at 46 minutes; S/Z, K/S and S/S. No more than these 3 though sadly. Maybe more comes later. Watch out for the word "konståkning" (fs)

figuristka

Medalist
Thankyou snowflake, that site worked for me during europeans but now says those outside Sweden cannot view due to copyrights. Also the eurosport does not let me acess it either. Very frustrating, being Canada but in Finland i was looking forward to it but any page i try to view anything , it won't let me.

figuristka

Medalist
Skyblue the eurovisionsports works for me but does not have any taped coverage, where it said pairs it was just 4 mins long. If i want to watch, live seems to be the only optio which is going to be very difficult when i work at 8am and its only about 3am.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Thankyou snowflake, that site worked for me during europeans but now says those outside Sweden cannot view due to copyrights..

OK, I didn't know that. How irritating. Suppose Finnish TV doesn't show much FS then :disapp:
There should be some solution for you with all these broadcastings....think, think :confused:

figuristka

Medalist
I know being in Canada all those years ive been spoiled with being able to watch almost all skating. I feel like crying with it all being on during the early morning and no way to see it. All those sites block outside countries out it seems. Thought i would be able to see it somehow but not so far.