Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Wow, nice quote from Evan on NBC. (Slight paraphrasing possibly.)

"I'm not unbeatable. There's no one in the world that's unbeatable."

seniorita

Record Breaker
Just finished watching the first half, with special guests Jamie and David. Just some quick highlights:
-Jamie is not taking back what she said about Plushenko
-David hopes the judges mark him fair but also shouldn't be afraid to give him a 4 on transitions
-both hopes that Stephane keeps it together mentally because they see he's too hard on himself during practices
-compared Jeremy to Patrick and loves his SP (which we all know is choreographed by Shae Lynn Bourne, who's Canadian)
-thinks that the only way Johnny will be in the final flight if everyone makes a mistake, David also adds that Johnny needs to focus on his skating and not on off the ice drama
-both likes Evan's work ethic

I will wait for competition to be over and then for the first time in my life here I will tell them to go to hell. Sorry. Total idiots. Were these people athletes once upon a time, no??? The skaters have not skated yet tonight, have they????

Apart from this crap small detail, good luck to all skaters, pyjamas, wine and popcorn, i m ready! :clap:But i cant stay here, I will faint in nanoseconds! be back later! x

Last edited:

ARipp42014

Medalist
Only a few minutes before the first flight is on! Guess Jeremy's #1 fan is busy:
Enjoying the sun with Sasha (Israeli ice-dancer) after practice. Forgot to pack my SPF...

Senorita, we'll have the popcorn (not burned) ready for you tonite! ;)

Eevun

Final Flight
T-10min! Someone having a online feed? The swedish channels seems to air curling and hockey all night.... <_<

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Jamie and David are being really unprofessional. Any mention of Johnny was followed by a pregnant pause and laugher. Screw them.

I love Johnny and he doesn't deserve this crap.
I didn't like S&P during the Salt Lake fiasco. Then I learned to like them after during their (to me) charming stint on Olympic Ice in 2006-Jamie especially won me with her remarks on Sasha during the SP practices in Torino. Now they're starting to @*$$ me off again.

I also get annoyed with some of the Evan-bashing I've been seeing elsewhere. I want ALL the U.S. men to do awesome tonight, as well as the non-U.S. skaters. I do NOT want to see a splatfest like yesterday's pair's LP, NOR do I want to see a skater ahead for the gold by a zillion unreachable points like at Torino-to me the WORSE Men's competition EVER. It bummed me out to see great skaters fighting for SILVER.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can watch the early skaters and give us the pbp! :)

NBC keeps mentioning Evan and Jeremy vs. Plushenko and no mention at all of Johnny. :disapp:

Eevun

Final Flight
I found the live feed from Sweden. *yessss* Non-comment. Excellent! (please, write the jumps, I'm still to slow to get it right..)

euroskate

Final Flight
does anyone kow which eurovision channel is live?

questionn was just answered BBC again, second on page

Last edited:

Eevun

Final Flight
My feed starts in 6min. I want it NOW!!!!! Iäm jumping out of my skin soon!!

Justafan

On the Ice
I'm getting ready to go park myself in front of the tube. I am so nervous! I will be biting my nails for Johnny but I know he is really fit and well trained so I am hopeful that he just goes for it and I don't care what the haters think! If he is focused I think he may surprise a few people. Good luck to the rest of the field...I hope they all have a great Olympic experience.