Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST

figuristka

Medalist
Thanks so much for the start times of the groups and skaters. This is terribly hard for me as i work at 8am ,I don't want to miss Plush and Lambiel but its easier for me to watch the last groups starting with Chan. As it will be close to 6am so i could just stay awake before work. WAaaaaaaaa want to see Plush and Lambiel too though but think this might be too difficult for the short. If only i didn't have work but i will be needed.

I'm sure atdhe.net will have a link or 2 that will have the Men's Short. I was watching the BBC and Eurosport feed last nite for the Pairs Free.
Thanks! I don't see those there now, but hopefully later I will. If you remember, could you please re-post a link to whatever you end up watching? I'd be so grateful!

Individual Group Winners

Group and Winner

1, Amodio

2. Plushenko (sorry Chipeur)

3. Fernandez (sorry Lindemann and Borodulin)

4. no prediction winner will be by others errors

5. Joubert (sorry - all your favorites)

6. Lysacek (sorry for others)

Now, have I listed the Group Winners (except for group 4???

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Go Tomas! Go Brian! Go Jeremy! Go Patrick!

Heck, go everyone! There are just so many great talents in this men's event this year, going to be SUPER intense. Cannot wait! Hope to see some great skating tonight!

futureidol

On the Ice
So psyched for tonight

Some Olympics nostalgia for Johnny and/or Plushy fans.

Co-creator of LOST Damon Lindelof mentions Johnny Weir in tweet: "Male Figure Skating against LOST Tuesday night. But can Johnny Weir turn into BLACK SMOKE?!? Oh wait. He can? Forget it."

If there are any Johnny Weir and LOST fans on these boards, will you become my new best friend? I can't manage to find anyone who loves both as much as I do. I don't know why but hearing both Stephen Colbert and Damon Lindelof mention Johnny makes my nerves for tonight so much calmer.

New York and New Jersey love you Johnny, heck the whole world loves you Johnny!!! :love:

GO JOHNNY GO!!! :clap:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I am SO EXCITED. I hope all the guys, especially the Americans hit it out of the park!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Ah some recent tweets before tonite's event...

JAbb: Today is the Big Day!!! Thank you everyone for the great wishes! AND I am So ready to be a rock star tonight!!!! KILL IT! DO WORK! :D

Evan: Ready to represent Team USA.

J. Gaga: Looking forward to the short. Practiced well today. Just gonna try to fly. I hope everyone has their fingers crossed for me. Love you! =)

Expect some love for Evan from Apolo and Angie and Meryl for Jeremy. I'll be looking for those tweets!

Oh, thank you skatemom - and thank you, Bulgaria! It's on now. I just wasn't able to get those other links to work.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
I think I'll get to bed now, awake for plushenko and bacchini, back to bed and definitely awake from fernandez on...hope the forum is not going to crash again, I need you all to keep me awake!!!

colleen o'neill

Medalist
An hour and a half to go.. OMG , OMG..Hope you poor souls trying to get some sleep have better luck than I did during the Asian events.I'm going to try to settle my nerves..

Alatariel

On the Ice
I've given up on trying to take a nap, way too nervous! I'm just mucking about the net, waiting for the time to pass!

Tenorguy

On the Ice
http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

This link worked VERY well last night during the pairs free. Showed every team live, excellent quality. I watched teams that were axed by NBC including the Ukranians and the Italians. Hopefully it works as well tonight.

Thanks for the link Skatemom1122! I watched last night as well and it was so great to be able to watch it live and get all my nerves out before watching the NBC broadcast; I had time to calm down! It was also fun trying to decipher the Bulgarian announcer's words. http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

ARipp42014

Medalist
Gonna watch Universal Sports' skating preview and see who Kristi, Peter, and Terry is gonna pick. Plus reports from Michelle the Researcher!