Final Flight
Second warmup on the ice.

Plushenko not revealiing much in the warmup

Nice 3A.

Last edited:

Eevun

Final Flight
The results is up on the olympic site before she announce it LOL
I felt the heat rising when warm up group 2 was presented! :biggrin: Go Vaughn!

antmanb

Record Breaker
Robin Cousins just laughed that Plush is "hovering around the edge of the ice mooching around" lol

SamuraiKike

Medalist
I Thoutht Kovalevski was undermarked, he always is. I like his passion and footwork. Im glad the judges rewared Amodio.. he was awesome, future star for Sochi. Pfeifer was nice but lacks the "it" factor I guess... oh and I dont like how they introduce the skaters with phrases like "he likes music, shopping and movies" ,, it seems a bit shallow to me. They could talk about their past resumes in FS competitions.

Trewyn

Medalist
Hello fellow Europeans! Are you looking forward to a night with no sleep? I'm watching through the Belgian national tv who surprisingly are airing skating tonight; obviously because of KVDP. Very bad commentary; obviously some guy that just started studying about figure skating recently and an ex figure skater who is more sensible. They won't shut up during performances! Sigh. But still; I guess this is better than Eurosport (what is with all the commercial breaks?).

Hmm on seeing Priscilla Hill, makes me realize I'm going to miss Ashley so bady in the Ladies event. But this is Men's yay!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Am so jealous of you people!! TV here just said they couldn't promise they'd show Plushenko. Guess I'll have to stay posted through you guys.

ARipp42014

Medalist
I got the plain popcorn with butter and salt on the side! Oh and some tequila so we don't remember Eurovision! Loud cheers for Vaughn.

Eevun

Final Flight
Hello fellow Europeans! Are you looking forward to a night with no sleep? I'm watching through the Belgian national tv who surprisingly are airing skating tonight; obviously because of KVDP. Very bad commentary; obviously some guy that just started studying about figure skating recently and an ex figure skater who is more sensible. They won't shut up during performances! Sigh. But still; I guess this is better than Eurosport (what is with all the commercial breaks?).

Hmm on seeing Priscilla Hill, makes me realize I'm going to miss Ashley so bady in the Ladies event. But this is Men's yay!

Hi there! Try www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics no comments, good quality. It's excellent!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I love how NBC is just starting their broadcast. At least they're showing Amodio. But I would rather them have showed him live...