Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST

screech

Final Flight
Haha I did enjoy his tiny bit of choreo that went to the music... after the music ended - putting the 'sword' back in its holder.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Well Plushenko surely came out to perform, lets hope the rest of the top men can do the same.....

Maribelle

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Plushenko didn't seem as exciting as he used to be.. he seemed slow, but I give him credit for going for the most difficult jumps when the other guys are too big of weenies to try the quad

i'm not Plushy's greatest fan by a longshot, but after all the splats and falls last night in the pairs long, it's so great to see a guy who has icewater running through his veins just laugh off the pressure and get the job done. There's something to be said for absolute ironclad confidence.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Sandra and Scott stop the worshiping and praising, its over the top and making me sick.

Another Plushy program, wait what was the difference between this and all of his other ones.

If the judges inflate his scores again, then the sport deserves to fail.

screech

Final Flight
Only 6.80 on transitions. THE JUDGES ARE LEARNING!! (Don't get the 8.25 for interpretation though... but its a start!)

krenseby

Final Flight
Plushenko didn't seem as exciting as he used to be.. he seemed slow, but I give him credit for going for the most difficult jumps when the other guys are too big of weenies to try the quad

I agree that he seemed really slow. Any idea why?

kappa_1

On the Ice
Ladies and Gents, the competition is over. They shouldn't even bother make him skate a Long Program and make everyone else skate for silver and bronze...