Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Oh, thank you skatemom - and thank you, Bulgaria! It's on now. I just wasn't able to get those other links to work.

Custom Title
    I think I'll get to bed now, awake for plushenko and bacchini, back to bed and definitely awake from fernandez on...hope the forum is not going to crash again, I need you all to keep me awake!!!

Custom Title
    I just hope the good guys don't fall.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
    I just hope the good guys don't fall.
    Let's hope that nobody falls and the best man wins.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Let's hope that nobody falls and the best man wins.
    I'd go for that if mediocre choreography, transitions and spins get scored accordingly. What are the odds of that happening?

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    An hour and a half to go.. OMG , OMG..Hope you poor souls trying to get some sleep have better luck than I did during the Asian events.I'm going to try to settle my nerves..

Worshipping at the temple of Severus Snape Alatariel's Avatar
    I've given up on trying to take a nap, way too nervous! I'm just mucking about the net, waiting for the time to pass!

Luv Deep Edges!
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

This link worked VERY well last night during the pairs free. Showed every team live, excellent quality. I watched teams that were axed by NBC including the Ukranians and the Italians. Hopefully it works as well tonight.
    Thanks for the link Skatemom1122! I watched last night as well and it was so great to be able to watch it live and get all my nerves out before watching the NBC broadcast; I had time to calm down! It was also fun trying to decipher the Bulgarian announcer's words. http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

Gonna watch Universal Sports' skating preview and see who Kristi, Peter, and Terry is gonna pick. Plus reports from Michelle the Researcher!

Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

This link worked VERY well last night during the pairs free. Showed every team live, excellent quality. I watched teams that were axed by NBC including the Ukranians and the Italians. Hopefully it works as well tonight.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by futureidol View Post
    If there are any Johnny Weir and LOST fans on these boards, will you become my new best friend? I can't manage to find anyone who loves both as much as I do. I don't know why but hearing both Stephen Colbert and Damon Lindelof mention Johnny makes my nerves for tonight so much calmer.

New York and New Jersey love you Johnny, heck the whole world loves you Johnny!!!

GO JOHNNY GO!!!
    Is Johnny and Heroes OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Alatariel View Post
    I've given up on trying to take a nap, way too nervous! I'm just mucking about the net, waiting for the time to pass!
    Same here. Just finished work. Came home to a Olympic home. Watching ladies boardercross right now. American Jackobellies is out from the semi final! O_O She was supposed to win! Darn! Go Norway then!
    An hour left... Time to prepare. Watch some programs at YouTube, boil some coffe, taking out the chocolate and the candy. This will be a long and thrilling night!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Thanks a lot guys, I was all calm and now I'm nervous too. Last night I was nervous after Pang & Tong's skate and I thought why do I do this to myself????

Quote Originally Posted by Eevun View Post
    Is Johnny and Heroes OK?

An hour left... Time to prepare. Watch some programs at YouTube, boil some coffe, taking out the chocolate and the candy. This will be a long and thrilling night!
    You are channelling me! I've got my chocs already laid out next to me, as well as my coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys, I was all calm and now I'm nervous too. Last night I was nervous after Pang & Tong's skate and I thought why do I do this to myself????
    @Dee - because we are all secretly masochists? Welcome to the nervous club!

Quote Originally Posted by Alatariel View Post
    You are channelling me! I've got my chocs already laid out next to me, as well as my coffee

@Dee - because we are all secretly masochists? Welcome to the nervous club!
    Yes! I've got big birds in my stomage, not butterflies. Dad's watcing curling, but I can't sit still. I just want it to start!! 52 min left... Mum went to bed but I promised to wake her up when Plushy and Adrian are skating. Her comment om Plashy skating in group 2 was: "So he is to take out the thrill in this competion so early?" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eevun View Post
    Yes! I've got big birds in my stomage, not butterflies. Dad's watcing curling, but I can't sit still. I just want it to start!! 52 min left... Mum went to bed but I promised to wake her up when Plushy and Adrian are skating. Her comment om Plashy skating in group 2 was: "So he is to take out the thrill in this competion so early?" LOL
    LOL so has mine, though she told me not to wake her up for it as she simply can't watch so I'm to wake her up after it's all finished and inform her of the results!

I've given up on watching anything else. Luge is on ES, I have a feeling they'll miss quite a bit of men's SP for it, good thing I can watch online!

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast