Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST

DesertRoad

Final Flight
The scores may look nice for Amodio, but he's actually lowballed in the scores if you look at the protocols. Barely any +GOE on one spin, and PCS way too low for his skating quality and performance.

Layfan

Record Breaker
what a great skate from Florent Amodio! TV here tuned in just for his skate and then went off again ::frown: But I'm so glad I got to see that!! I'm now an official fan. Love his style.

only 19. maybe he'll be a medal contender in a few years.

Last edited:

Final Flight
viktor pfeifer - such a nice skater, footwork was extremely pleasant.
cute final spin :)

skatemom1122

Final Flight
I thought Amodio's scores were right on. Nice skater, but the level of artistry deserves only 6s. What is to come will be much better (no offense to him)

beep_beep

Medalist
Ok, first group down. Not the top skaters (apart from Amodio :rock:), but rather good skates.
Liking a lot, so far...

ARipp42014

Medalist
Pfeiffer skated very well. Will he go ahead of Florent? Doubt it but it was very nice to see.

1) Amodio
2) Kovalevski
3) Pfeiffer
4) Ri Choi
5) Urbas

On deck: Vaughn and Plushy

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Attempted to see which feed (justintv or the ilemi one) was better...there was a minor lag between them. It was kind of funny watching Victor Pfeifer on both feeds at the same time.

Amodio's score was amazing. Should hold for a bit, but then Chipeur is 9th to skate (should he actually do well tonight) and then comes Plushy himself.

amateur

Final Flight
The scores may look nice for Amodio, but he's actually lowballed in the scores if you look at the protocols. Barely any +GOE on one spin, and PCS way too low for his skating quality and performance.

He was great, but as for PCS he may have been lacking flow at some points?