Interesting Layman's Concept of Figure Skating from Watching Pairs | Golden Skate

Interesting Layman's Concept of Figure Skating from Watching Pairs

Cute story. We've been preaching to the wrong potential converts. It turns out a little child shall lead them...

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Very cute, I agree...but did you notice the"10 Worst skating Costumes of All Time " feature on the same page ?..:laugh: Trouble is, there have been S0-0-0-0 many , some of my favourites were overlooked.Helped ease the tension for tonight , though.

prettykeys

Medalist
Reminds me of the first time I ever saw Figure Skating. I fell in love right away. It's inconceivable to me how anyone could ever consider it a "sissy sport". I'm both heartened and dismayed that it took the author his 3-year-old son's interest in it to take a closer look and appreciate the skaters. Better now than never, though. :)

Alatariel

On the Ice
It is a very funny article, it does relate to how most people watch it really and it's nice to see a new fan. I think men's tonight will cement that love lol

Alatariel

On the Ice
Very cute, I agree...but did you notice the"10 Worst skating Costumes of All Time " feature on the same page ?..:laugh: Trouble is, there have been S0-0-0-0 many , some of my favourites were overlooked.Helped ease the tension for tonight , though.

Taxi collides with a cow :laugh: