The Brian Joubert Good Vibes thread: From the Ashes a Hero Shall Rise | Page 5 | Golden Skate

The Brian Joubert Good Vibes thread: From the Ashes a Hero Shall Rise

Moxie

On the Ice
^
Yes, exactly. Even with his performance on Tuesday, he is still much more consistent than all the other guys he's thinking of ceding his spot to at Worlds.
I still can't get over how Didier publicly slammed him like that, esp. right before the LP.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
GO BRIAN WE LOVE YOU!! KICK SOME A** TONIGHT AND SHOW PLUSHENKO WHO'S BOSS! :clap: :agree: :rock:

No matter what the outcome, we still love you and everything you have done for this sport :love: . Don't let things get you down, try again :)

Layfan

Record Breaker
^
Yes, exactly. Even with his performance on Tuesday, he is still much more consistent than all the other guys he's thinking of ceding his spot to at Worlds.
I still can't get over how Didier publicly slammed him like that, esp. right before the LP.

hE DID NOT! he did???? what did he say?????

Layfan

Record Breaker
Oh my Lord. I just looked it up and read the comments. Unbelievable. I've never found myself rooting harder for Brian.:cry:

chronos13

Rinkside
i'm sad that my first post on gs would have to be about brian joubert's disastrous short program. he's my sentimental favorite and i hope he goes all out (and possibly medal - unlikely though).

at this point, though, he has nothing to lose and no more pressure. hell probably go all out ad perform the show of his life. i'm looking forward to it~

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Brian, why?? First Verner, which I kind of expected, then Jeremy who did ok but def not great, and now Brian is underwhelming again. What is wrong? I'm crying and just threw up, I hope the rest of the men do well! Olympic ice definitely is slippery. Please don't quit Brian :cry:

schiele

Final Flight
Well, Im gonna use the disgusting I said so phrase.. I think this is a burn outm nothing less. Cried myself as well..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC failed to show Brian Joubert's LP in the USA. I have not yet seen it, but I'm very sad to see from the scores and protocol sheet that he didn't do well. :frown: I hope some day he will be able to make peace with his Olympic experiences.

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
I'm not the biggest fan of Joubert and never was, but I have to say it broke my heart to see him in this competition. And how on earth can the federation accuse hime of not working hard enough?
http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympi...-chief-slams-'homebird'-joubert_284348Dl.html
I would think to make it to this level you'd have to put down so much time and effort, it's really hard to believe someone would say he hasn't worked hard enough...

All my respect to all the skaters who made it to this level. :clap::clap: