Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

Alatariel

On the Ice
Bravo, Florent, bravo! :rock:

I love his performance skills. Very aware of playing to the audience, and still does great jumps. Would love to see his individual PCS scores if someone could post them. My computer keeps freaking out at the vancouver2010 results site, so I had to exit it.

Program Components Unfactored Score Factor
Choreography/Composition 7.20 2.00
Transitions/Linking Footwork 6.85 2.00
Interpretation 7.35 2.00
Performance/Execution 7.15 2.00
Skating Skills 7.30 2.00
Factored Program Components

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I enjoyed Amodio's programme. It was fun and witty. I was afraid the rest pause in the middle might cost him, though. I think he was supposed to be a sort of marionette.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
I love his performance skills. Very aware of playing to the audience, and still does great jumps. Would love to see his individual PCS scores if someone could post them. My computer keeps freaking out at the vancouver2010 results site, so I had to exit it.

Here you go:

Interpretation 7.35 2.00
Skating Skills 7.30 2.00
Factored Program Components 71.70

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Can it be? Jeremy Abbott will make it into the top 10. Oh, when I think of what might have been with 2 perfect programs....

Eevun

Final Flight
this reminds me of the year everyone skated to the phantom of the opera...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Interpretation 7.35 2.00
Skating Skills 7.30 2.00
Factored Program Components

Thanks.

I don't have that much knowledge of how PCS works. I need to learn how to interpret it better. Where did he place? I looked away from my TV for a second and missed it.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oh, even the great Canadian Patrick Chan is not immune to tonight's splatfest...so sad.

Rest of his program has been pretty great though. Hard to believe he's almost 7 months younger than me!

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
OK, I am officially a new Florent Amodio Fan Club member. I'm watching a good smooth video feed, but have no audio capability. Even with no music, this guy's charisma is jumping out of the screen at me! Too bad about the jump mistakes and losing a lot of technical content...but hopefully we'll see more of him in the next few years. Jouby...move over.

Can I have the link?