Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 45 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

Layfan

Record Breaker
Is there any Brazilian, not a soccer freak? At least not something to yuck about during a whole skate I would think.

:laugh:

It's okay I've forgiven him now that he's calmed down. And he really knows everything about every skater.

☆Genie

Rinkside
Everybody here kills me. Go look at the protocols, his straight line step sequence was level 4 with positive GOE of +2 which was so deserved. This equals 5.90 for this element. You guys complain that plushenkos program is empty, but then you complain when a complete skater like Patrick gets high marks on his non jump elements. Has nothing to do with it being Canada, he has a great program with great inbetweens and great non jump elements. He fell on one triple axel and stepped out of the triple lutz, both of which he got negative GOE on. Deal with it.

But that performance was near his personal best, like in a point...makes no sense.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I think Kozuka should have been higher than Chan this go round. Both have the best potential of all the young men right now.

kandidy

Final Flight
Bad for the triple axel, overall very nice performance, despite how I am so bored of Phantom Opera music.

LisaS

On the Ice
☆Genie;470390 said:
But that performance was near his personal best, like in a point...makes no sense.

But the other night in the short program everyone was saying the scoring has been overmarked, across the board due to it being the Olympics. Also, this program was better then last years program, choreographically. It doesn't have to do with being home. Don't be suprised to see the last flight higher then you would expect too.

screech

Final Flight
Go Dai, Evan, Nobu and Johnny!!!

And as for Patrick's being close to his PB... I think his PotO is the most full, choreographically amazing and beautiful mens LP I've seen since Kurt's Casablanca. It's just my opinion, but I think that because of that his score is pretty deserved, especially high PCS.

screech

Final Flight
Did Evan get into a flight with a snake and decide to wrap himself in his prize? Or is he just a Britney spears fan?

Chaplin for the win!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Final 6 are up next! Evan went for the snakes costume!

1) Chosen One :mad:
2) Kozuka
3) JAbb
4) Czech Buttle
5) D-Ten
6) Lil Flo
7) Artem the Shag
8) Javi
9) Prodigy Boy
10) Joubert
11) Robin van der Hood
12) Italian Stallion
13) Verner
14) Italian Dude
15) Austrian guy
16) Lil Stefan
17) Pseudo Elvis
18) Toni Kovy

Go MIB, Gaga, Little Prince, Nobu, and Dice-K san

screech

Final Flight
It looks like Dai went on a picnic and forgot his shirt, so he wrapped himself in the picnic blanket and put a vest on top.