Men's Short Program Recap | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program Recap

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evgeni Plushenko of Russia currently sits in first place after the men's Short Program, followed closely by USA's Evan Lysacek and Japan's Daisuke Takahashi. All three men are separated by less than half a point.

MORE

Figure88

On the Ice
Well, we Evan fans should feel some kind of vindication after all the abuse we went through on this forum. LOL. I think the field was certainly deep, but it really came down to who performed most consistently during the season. Also, those who previously competed at the Olympics, were probably able to handle their nerves.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
abuse? mm-mm, I wouldn't call it that. I don't feel worse for wear, and I don't think he had to prove anything to those that don't like him on this board.

Evan's respected for his work ethic, even on here, and it paid off last night. There's still the long. (I can't let myself get my hopes up)

Figure88

On the Ice
^He won!

Yup. I think his work ethic really served him well. He seemed so well prepared to compete for Olympics and that probably was the difference between him and most of the men.

Last edited: