Shen and Zhao Announce Retirement | Golden Skate

Shen and Zhao Announce Retirement

genegri

Spectator
I have nothing but best wishes for them! :rock:

A long and brilliant career with a perfect ending. What else can they possibly want from skating? Not many skaters who come back to win an OGM succeed. In fact, I can't think of any on top of my head right now.

Lots of love and happyness to S&Z! Who knows, maybe we will see a baby Xue or baby Hongbo in not too distant future. :biggrin:

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Already?!

:cry:

I'm sure going to miss them! Looking forward to seeing them skating in shows!

:biggrin:

Lot's of happiness and health to Xue and Hongbo!

<3

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I would not be surprised if they came back for Sochi. I think she will still be landing 3 salchow throws when she is a grandma!

Oh, darn. I really wanted to see them skate at Worlds with the pressure off. But if anyone deserves a rest they do. I can't wait to hear about baby Hongbo or Xue!

BTW - does anyone know where to send them fan mail?

Hikaru

Final Flight
And so the story ends, thank you Xue and Hongbo for all the magical moments that you have given us during your competitive carreer. Hopefully you can show kids around how it is done so that the legacy can continue.

ARipp42014

Medalist
As I said on Monday night...

...and Xue and Hongbo lives happily ever after. The end!

Thanks for the memories (from your breakthrough season in '98, to attempting the quad in '02, to that Worlds performance that is stuck in my memory in '03, to winning another Olympic bronze against all odds in '06, to finally celebrating your love in '07, and to finally get the gold you've long for a few nights ago).

grace23

Spectator
Spun Silver,

Yes, you must include the Chinese writting, and you'd better write their names in both Chinese and English on the envelope. Their names in Chinese are: 申雪, 赵宏博

Wicked

Final Flight
Guess they wanted to get working on that baby right away. Sounds like Hongbo's biological clock is ticking! He was the one who mentioned it, after all.

Fan123

Rinkside
As I said on Monday night...

...and Xue and Hongbo lives happily ever after. The end!

Thanks for the memories (from your breakthrough season in '98, to attempting the quad in '02, to that Worlds performance that is stuck in my memory in '03, to winning another Olympic bronze against all odds in '06, to finally celebrating your love in '07, and to finally get the gold you've long for a few nights ago).

Well said!!!

Spun Silver,

Yes, you must include the Chinese writting, and you'd better write their names in both Chinese and English on the envelope. Their names in Chinese are: 申雪, 赵宏博
Thank you. I will print it out and glue it on the envelope!!!

ETA: Sorry - Word doesn't recognize the Chinese characters! Can anybody translate the address, please?

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you. I will print it out and glue it on the envelope!!!

ETA: Sorry - Word doesn't recognize the Chinese characters! Can anybody translate the address, please?
Spun I just PM'd you with a possible solution.