Compulsory Dance - | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance -

jcoates

Medalist
I wonder if NBC is going to show Del/Schoes, C/P and S/B during the ice make. They usually use that time for fluff pieces. I hope they don't chack these teams.

amateur

Final Flight
Great smooth deep edges from C/P. They are not mature enough to give believable expression to this kind of dance (nor their flamenco OD either, really). S/B had more believable expression (softer variation), for a team close in age

Scout

Final Flight
Very interested in DomShabs tonight...we'll see what kind of lead they can build up, because unless they've improved significantly since Euros, they'll need a sizable lead for a podium finish, IMO.

figuristka

Medalist
fell asleep but at least i got up for final group. Is this on another channel online other than eurovisionsports? it seems to keep stopping.

Final Flight
im hoping the scores are deflated...38...will not hold up as well.....this is soooooo torino CD.

Scout

Final Flight
im hoping the scores are deflated...38...will not hold up as well.....this is soooooo torino CD.

i hope so too, but unfortunately, being the Olympics, i expect slightly inflated scores. And skating early certainly doesn't provide an advantage for them

aurora100

Final Flight
Great smooth deep edges from C/P. They are not mature enough to give believable expression to this kind of dance (nor their flamenco OD either, really). S/B had more believable expression (softer variation), for a team close in age

Their blades were moving at top notch but the upper body movement was not there to accentuate the theme of the music.