Compulsory Dance - | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance -

Alatariel

On the Ice
I thought the score was fine, more or less. This is not too high, and nothing that is unbeatable in the next two even if they stay in front.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
kraatz thinks the score is a bit high

I don't think so. As Tracy Wilson said, they nailed the tango AND the romantica. Not to worry though, I doubt they will still be ahead of D/W after the next segments. That is, if they look anything like they do at Euros.

figuristka

Medalist
Do actually agree D/S over D/W in this dance, they had sharper movements and line, and had the character. Very small lead and they should not hang on to that with their OD and free , even if skated well.

Alatariel

On the Ice
I don't think so. As Tracy Wilson said, they nailed the tango AND the romantica. Not to worry though, I doubt they will still be ahead of D/W after the next segments. That is, if they look anything like they do at Euros.

Precisely. It's not such a huge score.

tralfamadorian

Rinkside
Good skate for D/S. I'm watching Hungarian tv, and Klara Engi was impressed with them, said much better than Euros, and I agree too, that one finally looked like a dance, so please no hate on D/S just yet :)
(I also see they must have visitied First Nations, were those Indian cloths they put over their shoulders? )

Klara thinks K/N were a bit too far apart, preferred the tango from Euros.
37.18, Klara thinks it should be around 40 (and French should be higher also).

piano18

Rinkside
of course Kraatz would say such bad things about D/S......not surprising whatsoever...........