Compulsory Dance - | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance -

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'm in a motel in Alabama where some complaining at the desk manager at least got the wireless turned on :)
However the word 'high speed' on the advertisement is only in comparison to a snail. I'm watching NBC for the night. They showed Reed &J, C&L and Verbillo so far.

Face2Mac

On the Ice
ooh, he just stumbled.

He is not as strong as her in skating. He messed up twice.

Last edited:

Alatariel

On the Ice
Not much of a tango, and yes the stumble on the restart.

Low marks, but rightly so.

And again, hideous colour, ugh.

Last edited:

Eevun

Final Flight
Just hit me with something hard. I should be sleeping, Im still exhausted from last nigtht, but I cant. So I tried the tv as a last exit. Figure skating is on. CD, tango. I think I'll sleep before this group is over. (only waking up for Kerrs!!!!)

Alatariel

On the Ice
Just hit me with something hard. I should be sleeping, Im still exhausted from last nigtht, but I cant. So I tried the tv as a last exit. Figure skating is on. CD, tango. I think I'll sleep before this group is over. (only waking up for Kerrs!!!!)

Tell me about it lol but I've given up and am watching till I get sleepy. This of course means I'll miss the big boys and girls but oh well, it's the cd.

Eevun

Final Flight
Tell me about it lol but I've given up and am watching till I get sleepy. This of course means I'll miss the big boys and girls but oh well, it's the cd.

LOL Hi darling, you've got the same problem? I slept from 8am-2pm after mens final. Felt like a zombie all day, both physical and emotionally. Did nothing more than translated a couple of interviews on Adrians messageboard. And now Im here after 4 sleepless hrs in bed, gave up just like you. Make up a drinking day tonight? :D vodka for.... suggestions? Vodka everytime someone skate to that hateful tango? Prepare to get drunk, baby! :rock:

Alatariel

On the Ice
LOL Hi darling, you've got the same problem? I slept from 8am-2pm after mens final. Felt like a zombie all day, both physical and emotionally. Did nothing more than translated a couple of interviews on Adrians messageboard. And now Im here after 4 sleepless hrs in bed, gave up just like you. Make up a drinking day tonight? :D vodka for.... suggestions? Vodka everytime someone skate to that hateful tango? Prepare to get drunk, baby! :rock:

Oh dear, if go for vodka every time someone skates to this we'll be gone in a matter of minutes :laugh:

Same here, slept till 12pm and mooched around really. Meh, and as you say now again ... I wonder what will happen once Olys are done, my sleep patterns will be completely done in!