Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question Domnina&Shabalin

Loving pairs, dance and figure skating mycelticblessing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viv View Post
    In Eurosport Olympic news they just had an interview with Domnina&Shabalin; I only heard the last moments of it. At the end the Eurosport commentator (German Eurosport) said, that "the World Champions are the favourites for the Olympic title, also because they will not show the Aboriginal OD in Vancouver".

Did I miss something? It's the first time I hear that they changed their OD, but I didn't have much time to visit the forums in the last days. Does anybody know more about it? Is it true? If it is, what is their new OD?
    Echt? I haven't heard anything about it either. I did read a funny article about D/S new OD on Mr Zamboni Man's blog, but that was just for laughs! (I hope)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mycelticblessing View Post
    Echt? I haven't heard anything about it either. I did read a funny article about D/S new OD on Mr Zamboni Man's blog, but that was just for laughs! (I hope)
    Well as I switched off the sound during the commercial break and went to the kitchen for a moment, I only heard the last bit of it. But yes, that's what the commentator said. Tomorrow night we will know more.

I think they are exploiting a small ethnic group with a comedy when they do not know how to dance it seriously.

It may open the doors to give rise to comedies about Kurds, Hebrews, and Persians, and all those native S.Americans Are you ok with this kind of humor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2