Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chan, Stojko & other Canadians discuss the men's event

Custom Title
    http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure-ska...ional+kiss+cry

"If you were watching yesterday, Johnny Weir put the flowers on (his) head," Chan said.

"That's like a big no-no. You don't do that. You have to have some kind of professionalism and that's just kind of- you're making fun and you know, giving it a bad image, I think, in my mind.

"It's something that you don't do. You're supposed to be proper."
    So now Patrick "Miss Manners" Chan is giving etiquette advice. What a jerk! As if Johnny Weir cares about what Notorious Bigmouth has to say.

When will Chan ever learn to zip his lip and stop talking about other competitors? It just is rude, stupid and infantile.

On the Ice
    Actually I agree with him.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post

So now Patrick "Miss Manners" Chan is giving etiquette advice. What a jerk! As if Johnny Weir cares about what Notorious Bigmouth has to say.

When will Chan ever learn to zip his lip and stop talking about other competitors? It just is rude, stupid and infantile.
    Again, so it's alright for Plushenko to do it but not Chan

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post

He has a point though, Plushenko's behavior is beyond embarrassing.

I love it when skaters do funny stuff in the kiss and cry. I loved it when Johnny put the flowers on his head, and after the SP when Lambiel made his toys dance. It was also hilarious at Four Continents when Shawn Sawyer did a funny dance after both programs and pretended to rip open his shirt in the kiss and cry.. I can't think of any other funny things but I don't see anything wrong with doing those things..

Custom Title
    Chan reminds me of Federer. Answering questions with brutal honesty, pretty much unfiltered.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UM84 View Post
    Again, so it's alright for Plushenko to do it but not Chan
    Does all condemnations of Chan have to be accompanied by condemnations of Plushenko? If so, I propose that for the sake of expediency, Chan and Plushenko be merged into one entity to be referred as Pluchanko. And all barbs lobbed at one are now automatically lobbed at the other.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post
    Does all condemnations of Chan have to be accompanied by condemnations of Plushenko? If so, I propose that for the sake of expediency, Chan and Plushenko be merged into one entity to be referred as Pluchanko. And all barbs lobbed at one are now automatically lobbed at the other.
    How about Patgeni?

Custom Title
    Chan would do well to shut his mouth. That's etiquette for ya.

Custom Title
    This thread is hilarious. Wow.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post
    No, but when you all are calling him a brat and acting like he is the only one you do have bring up Plushenko.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrymeyunakim View Post
    Chan would do well to shut his mouth. That's etiquette for ya.
    Have you ever talked to a 19 year old boy before? They don't really have etiquette. So he talks a lot and doesn't really censor what he says, that's better than him being on the news for being some huge alchie or stoner that gets random girls pregnant. Likely he's very high strung because he has no social life and can't let lose and do normal teenage things so he has angst.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Chan is such an asshat. I'd like to gift wrap a muzzle for him to use.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    I was exactly like that when I was 19. Now I'm older and wiser, and learned that when you want to talk smack, you do it on the internet anonymously.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zowie View Post
    Step away from the computer :sheesh:
    I will when Chan steps away from the mic and stops making a fool of himself, but unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon. :sheesh:

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast