Thread: very pleased with weirs performance!

Banned

0 Not allowed!

very pleased with weirs performance!

It was so beautiful! I am getting tired of the dizzying pace of packed footwork and busy every minute type skating. Johnny was in a class by himself. I hope SOI will hire him so we can see him skate without pressure.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Bijoux, I wonder what the judges thought of his performance ;-) They didn't seem impressed.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    It was a great LP. Silly mistake on the spin, but really, I was proud of him and very happy for him. Other than the fur stuff he has been a class act this competition and seems genuinely happy to be there. I do feel that he was underscored, but he proved himself a champion by not getting upset at teh result.

Banned

0 Not allowed!
    A lot of folks seem to feel he was undermarked. I think he suffers from all the off ice stuff with the judges disliking his persona, furry antics etc. I could not care less. He has beautiful, elegant lines, edges. I believe his from the heart skating. He's an artist in the mold of toller cranston who never placed first either!

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Johnny had a gorgeous skate. It was really wonderful. He was significantly undermarked despite the lack of transitions. It will be a long time before we see his equal for pure grace and line on the ice. I was happy as hell that the crowd booed his scores and told the judges what they thought in not so many words.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, but international judges? I mean, how do they know what he's up to? American judges might, but I can't imagine a judge from either Eastern or Western Europe remembering something "weird" that he said or did.

0 Not allowed!
    Johnny was simply stunning yesterday, he deserved the bronze or the 4th place in my opinion!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    weir's performance was so beautiful!!!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I wonder what he will do now?

I'm hoping that a brand new ice show is formed after these games, and that Johnny is one of the stars of it.

And I do hope he goes on to Worlds...

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Johnny has always been in a class of his own! He seemed to be truly happy with his performances. He has embodied the spirit of the Olympics these past few days.

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I wonder what he will do now?

I'm hoping that a brand new ice show is formed after these games, and that Johnny is one of the stars of it.

And I do hope he goes on to Worlds...
    He has said he may go study at the Fashion Institute...so I don't know how much time that would leave for shows but I hope it's not the last of his skating. He did say he wanted to skate at Worlds.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea21307 View Post
    Johnny has always been in a class of his own! He seemed to be truly happy with his performances. He has embodied the spirit of the Olympics these past few days.
    i couldn't agree more! I love him, and I love watching him skate. He's definitely someone who stays true to himself, and I (usually) have so much respect for him. I hope he goes to Worlds, and has two equally amazing performances.