Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST

ademption

Rinkside
Does anyone know where I can find the cheat sheet (element layout) for the original program? Are they available in ice dancing as they are in singles?

Thanks!!

I'm looking forward to the French's can can, Davis and White's Bollywood number. I think I like Virtue and Moir's original dance the best, but then again I haven't seen Del/Sch's original yet. I like Belbin/Agosto. They are one of my faves of this event, but I was quite disappointed with their original dance this season. I wish they would have changed it, especially after the international judges consistently placed them below the other North American teams earlier in the season. I hope they make the podium, but I'm just not sure with this particular dance.

Maribelle

On the Ice
Country
United-States
DomShabs looked like oompa loompas from the Chocolate Factory in their old costumes. How could they look so beautiful in the Tango Romantica and so horrible in the O/D costumes?

Justafan

On the Ice
I'm generally a Tanith & Ben fan but I love Meryl & Charlie's Indian Folk dance...so I'm torn.

mishieru07

On the Ice
Go Team Shpilband and Tan & Ben! NA Sweep, baby! :clap:

Oh and giving some love to Isa & Oil and Rica & Massi! Still not ready to give too much love for DomShabs.

This pretty much echoes my sentiments. Also cheering for the Kerrs and Baby Italians! :love:

I can't decide if Tanith and Ben have a good draw or not. If V/M bring the house down, I certainly won't envy having to skate after them!

figuristka

Medalist
Could i have the start times for each group and skaters please? Also could you give me the main page for this so i could find the same for the ladies short and free when it comes out. When i asked before the link opened a document so i could only see it for that specific event. thanks

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I just wanted to add Good Luck to all of the teams tonight. I think we are in for a treat. So much talent will be on display and
I think we will all be throughly entertained tonight. I love the OD, it is my favorite.

ARipp42014

Medalist
nbcolympics.com has posted the start times just yet but it will a couple of hours before the start of the OD.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I cant wait for the Original Dances tonight!! Im hoping Tanith & Ben and Delobel & Schoenfelder move up in the standings:love: Im sooo looking forward to seeing the French Can Can number!

Has anyone seen Domnina & Shabalin's new costumes yet? :confused: I cant imagine what they are using, but nothing could be worse than what they had before :laugh:

Ugh, so many teams to love and soo few podium places. My boyfriend laughs because Im rooting for 10 or so teams to be on the podium:laugh: I guess they cant all make it on;)

KKonas

Medalist
According to Bev Smith's CTV article, Americans lose Charlie Cyr for OD. Russian, Ukrainian, Azerbajian, France, Israel, Hungary, Lithuania, Britain, and Canada are on the panel.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I can't decide if Tanith and Ben have a good draw or not. If V/M bring the house down, I certainly won't envy having to skate after them!

If anyone can handle that type of energy, it's Tanith and Ben - and it might help them. They really enjoy that type of crowd involvement.

ARipp42014

Medalist

oxade21

Match Penalty
According to Bev Smith's CTV article, Americans lose Charlie Cyr for OD. Russian, Ukrainian, Azerbajian, France, Israel, Hungary, Lithuania, Britain, and Canada are on the panel.

I hope Bev Smith chokes on her anti-Russian hatred soon. That's all.

mhu714

On the Ice
Originally Posted by KKonas
I hope Bev Smith chokes on her anti-Russian hatred soon. That's all.

I just saw a figure skating review show on Universal sports, and the judging panel makeup was raised by Terry Gannon. Tracy W. said she thought the CD was scored fairly and that she'd wait until after the OD to comment on the fact that tonight's panel is "weighted towards Russian/E. Bloc" nations. I hope she's right. With all the costume controversy, as well as comments that the music Dom/Sha is skating to is not "authentic" I smell a looming controverst brewing.