Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Reeds program is quite nice. A team with betters skills would have made wonders with it.. Still it was the best I've seen them skate..

Cadiva

On the Ice
Didn't really like the Japanese routine at all, not even with Zorba the Greek! Robin Cousins not impressed either, said didn't think the style suited their tall and romantic skating at all. He says they have lovely long lines that weren't shown off in the playful essence of Zorba.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Reeds program is quite nice. A team with betters skills would have made wonders with it.. Still it was the best I've seen them skate..
I'm surprised myself. I liked this piece of Morozov's choreo. I thought one needed to 'feel' the country one's choreographing for. I thought Morozov wasn't capable of that, after everything he's said.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Actually they were very good, and entertaining; I have to say when the announced the Greek theme and I saw the costumes I assumed the worst...

Oh they are a good team, I like them, but those costumes are soo inappropiate for Zorba the Greek. Its like, I dunno, lets say, a team dancing to hip hop dressed as southern slaves from the 19th century.If they were a much higher profile team they would get a lot of trashing in the same vein as DomShabs have been getting.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
I love the folk dance theme. It's an endless parade of ethnic stereotypes. They should never change it as the theme of the OD, except maybe to swap in disco, that'd be only thing that could bring a similar level of lulz.

Cadiva

On the Ice
Fab performance by the Brits with their Irish Folk Dance, loved the lifts and fit the Riverdance music perfectly. Had timing issues in the twizzles but still looked good!
46.33 and the crowd isn't happy about that score, booing all round the arena.