Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST

beep_beep

Medalist
I had close to no doubt that they were not going to change it. At least they could actually put Shabs really shirtless, that would a deduction worth taking...

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I didn't pay attention, but with less leaves, did his knee brace show through the pants?

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Cancan next. Absolutely never thought of that as a pair dance ..hmm… more of a man-watching-ladies-bottoms-dance.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
KhokNovitski were robbed, they skated with the same confidence of the 07-08 season , a few bobbles, but that score was way too low for the program they did.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
No, I was serious. I meant, did he still wear it? - With concern reg his health.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
NBC's back! Starting with DelSchoes.

Awwwwww, they showed the baby's picture. So cute!

I like her dress. And of course, Olivier isn't bad to look at, haha.

auser

Record Breaker
Back! Any luck on a feed for NA?

eurosport 1 france tvants feed still working. you need to download tvants player - there is some info here http://www.myp2p.eu/softwareitem.php?softwareid=4&part=software
then go here and click on the figure skating link http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=olympicwintergames. then look for eurosport france
icon - click on tvants link. It takes a few minutes for tvants to buffer (it may seem like an eternity) but it should come up

aurora100

Final Flight
I don't know if it's the costume but Isabelle is looking and moving really heavy. Not like the way when she won her World Championships. Kraatz says "they are light on their feet". Well what do I know but they sure don't look it to me.

Alatariel

On the Ice
I don't know if it's the costume but Isabelle is looking and moving really heavy. Not like the way when she won her World Championships. Kraatz says "they are light on their feet". Well what do I know but they sure don't look it to me.

Cousins is remarking that they are slow and not totally sure.

Cadiva

On the Ice
I've always thought the point of the Original Dance was to see how the couple could interpret a theme with specific elements which had to be included. Unlike the Compulsory where they have to skate specific steps and patterns etc, in the FD they just have to perform specific elements but the steps and method of interpretation are up to them.

Russians just gone into first place with a score of 55.57 and now it's Iso and Oli with a CanCan routine. Robin Cousins liked it, said they had unquestionable quality, O has some of the best edges in the business but he would have liked them to speed up a bit more as the routine went on.

As an aside - the fact she only had a baby in October is incredible, I had one nearly two years ago and I'm still recovering!

Last edited:

ARipp42014

Medalist
Bravo Isa et Oli! :clap: Thought they were a little rough (it's their first time performing it) but well done!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
That's some balls to not change the costumes with all the outrage. the Russian federation must've spent a lot of money on them.

There were so many articles written about the controversy, about how they were 'sorry' my tush, how they met with the First Nations and promised them that they would change their ways, again my tush, then the blanket exchange. Then there were the articles written about how they were going to change their costumes, yeah well we can all see how much their word it worth. Hope they finish OFF the podium.

Isabell and Oliver YEAH!!!!! Love the costumes!!!!

I just saw Isabell's BUTT!!!!! She is wearing black and pink frilly panties!!! Great cartwheel Oliver!!!
Nice comment Tracy: "Anybody who has been to France knows how popular smoking is there"