Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST

Cadiva

On the Ice
dedeuction?!

Lift too long apparently.

Loved Sinead and John but didn't skate it cleanly unfortunately :(

56.76 and 2nd place for now.

The first bit of the Italian's music is horrible (sorry to the Italians out there), feels really disjointed and I don't get what they're doing with the ribbons. Liked their ending though, Robin Cousin said they're consistent and smooth but no wow factor.

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Del/Schoes... this is why you compete before the Olympics. Kerr's skated about as well as they can be expected to, but they're not a great team (and are currently in second).

ARipp42014

Medalist
2nd behind Isa & Oli!

Go Rica & Massi! Oy Tom brought up their fall at Torino! Sheesh can we forget that? :scowl:

aurora100

Final Flight
There doesn't seem to be the "overmarking" in OD as there were for pairs and men. Hardly any teams are going over their personal bests.

Final Flight
I loved D&S. No couple is going to do a dance with that much difficulty, however, the marks don't show that. The higher scores will be for the top four couples regardless of difficulty.

yeah, i guess the dance holds + turning didn't translate as olympic level 4s....how did their twizzles get level 2s when they did 4 rtations each direction. their side-by-side was a bit meager but their diagonal was packed!!! i dont care anymore, im ready to cry for that unreachable star...

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Kerrs are totally crowd favorites, and the most entertaining OD so far.. but they should be below KhokNovitski. Technically they are just not up there.. they remind me soo much of the Duchesnays.

FaiellaScali were perfect, but thats the opposite of the Kerrs as far as crowd pleasing goes..