Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Plushenko & other Russians comment on the Men's Event

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    OMG. This guy is a complete lunatic. This is just beyond... WOW.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    how did you escape my ignore list??lol

I am so glad you are here Ximena. Thanx for all.

Custom Title
    Yes sorry for the delay, here and there, but I needed a couple of days.
    I'm posting the transcript a little later, it was quite an interesting video.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximena View Post
    Yes sorry for the delay, here and there, but I needed a couple of days.
    Well, I needed more than a couple of days, I needed a shrink but couldnt find one. They dont work at weekends.

About the platinum medal, the folks over at the Michelle Kwan Forum once took up a collection and made a big gold medal for Michelle -- plus they raised over $10,000 to donate to a charity in her name. Irina Slutskaya's fans did the same for her. It's like the "gold medalist of our hearts" thread we have going.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    About the platinum medal, the folks over at the Michelle Kwan Forum once took up a collection and made a big gold medal for Michelle -- plus they raised over $10,000 to donate to a charity in her name. Irina Slutskaya's fans did the same for her. It's like the "gold medalist of our hearts" thread we have going.
    Yeah... their fans. Not themselves on their own websites.

Waiting for on-ice perfection.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
    Yeah... their fans. Not themselves on their own websites.
    At the moment, no one is sure whether Plushy did it or not, so let's not start jumping to conclusions. Reserve judgments until you're absolutely sure.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dlgpffps View Post
    At the moment, no one is sure whether Plushy did it or not, so let's not start jumping to conclusions. Reserve judgments until you're absolutely sure.
    Did you miss the link? It's on his official website.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oxade21 View Post
    Well, thank god the system will be changed to prevent from this Olympics travesty from ever occurring again.
    Thank you, Plushenko for martyrdom to save this sport!!!!!! You knew you would never win under current ridiculous judging rules but you went for it and now we have the rightful public outcry.
    It's not about Gold, it's about a cause. YOU WON!!!

Tripping on the Podium
    I guess some even consider Plushenko as a martyr. I am in the camp that championship caliber programs for the men should have quad(s). But, Plushenko first and foremost did it for himself. He tried to accentuate his strengths but did not quite make it.

I love Plushenko. Nevertheless, his constant whining about his "losing" is quite irritating, to say the least. He has done enough for the sport. I hope he just shuts up about his platinum performance.

Plushenko didn't skate like he did to stand up for some ideal of the quad.. that's hilarious to say.. he actually thought he was going to win.. which he very well could have if his landings on some of the triples weren't so wonky, or Evan fell

also this whole 'death of the sport, death of the quad' thing is ridiculous in itself, Plushenko and his quads won a ton of other events this season, and Daisuke was rewarded for doing his quad and falling.. someone winning one competition of the season without quads doesn't mean the quad is dying *eyeroll*

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17