Ladies Practice Reports | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Practice Reports

miki88

Medalist
lol oh please stop posting your wishes. She never showed lack of self-confidence. She was rock solid during the media day a while ago and at the official practice today. Yuna has solid technique and good programs while Mao doesn't have any of that. I find it pointless replying to some of the comments because the intention behind them is so obvious.

Then why are you replying?? IMAO. Everybody has their own opinions. They don't all have to agree with you.

Johnnnn

On the Ice
And what is the intention?

:confused:

Oh come one do I have to spoon feed you? Don't act all innocent. No matter how you people try to bring Mao up to Yuna's level and pretend like Yuna's having a lot of problems (lack of self confidence? lol), no one's gonna buy it

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Are we talking about two years ago now? lol I'm not talking about liking Yuna, I'm talking about truth. Ask any legend skaters. Why do you think Yuna is favourite?

This is what you wrote:

just look at the competitions they entered together

It includes all the competitions.

;)

Oh, legend skaters like Scott and Sandy?

:laugh:

I do think Yu-Na is the favourite, mainly because of her recent results (which are very good), great consistency, etc, etc.

miki88

Medalist
Oh come one do I have to spoon feed you? Don't act all innocent. No matter how you people try to bring Mao up to Yuna's level and pretend like Yuna's having a lot of problems (lack of self confidence? lol), no one's gonna buy it

Then why are you being so defensive for?? HMM....

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
-_- at what this thread has become after starting out so promising (no Evan vs. Plushenko) talk!

Instead we're gifted with Yuna and Mao talk! LOL :haha:

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker

I'm not acting innocent. I was just being a bit sarcastic, because I think you're the one with the second intentions here.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Well I think Mao's FS at 4CC was the best it can be, or almost, definitely the best she's done all season. Mao got a 126 while Yuna at TEB got a 133 without a triple flip. So even with two rotated 3a s Mao is outscored by Yuna with a completely skipped jump. I think it speaks to how lacking in choreography Mao's LP is this year.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Mao Na Kim and Yun Asada are both terrible skaters who won't win the Olympic gold. Shut up about them. Now, how's about we have some practice reports on skaters who actually matter.

yunasashafan

On the Ice
Mao Na Kim and Yun Asada are both terrible skaters who won't win the Olympic gold. Shut up about them. Now, how's about we have some practice reports on skaters who actually matter.

:laugh: might as well add Joaki Rochette and Minie Ando while you're at it..

Last edited:

miki88

Medalist
Well I think Mao's FS at 4CC was the best it can be, or almost, definitely the best she's done all season. Mao got a 126 while Yuna at TEB got a 133 without a triple flip. So even with two rotated 3a s Mao is outscored by Yuna with a completely skipped jump. I think it speaks to how lacking in choreography Mao's LP is this year.

But it's hard to compare two separate competitions because the judges are not the same. We have to see how they stack up at one competition. I just think the Olympics tend to inflate everyone's scores because a lot of skaters were getting personal bests for less than great skates.

silverlake22

Record Breaker

Okay?? Laura Lepisto for Gold with a two triple FS! Wonder what Plushenko would have to say about that...

Johnnnn

On the Ice

Exactly.