Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread: Ladies Practice Reports

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    It depends on what medal color she gets. You might show, she might not show. Who knows. So get those equipments ready and report back if it is 9.6 inches off the ice.
    I will get on it.

I shot the 3A+2T in high speed. I have 0.65 to 0.7 seconds in the air for a height of 20.28- 23.52 inches. I will try and get both attempts tonight for you, cause I know you want to know the exact answer to at least two decimal places.

The takeoff was skidded by about 1/8 turn and the landing was about 3/8 short. Makes the jump roughly 4.6 rotations per second average in the air.
    Last edited by gsrossano; 02-25-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gsrossano View Post
    I will get on it.

I shot the 3A+2T in high speed. I have 0.65 to 0.7 seconds in the air for a height of 20.28- 23.52 inches. I will try and get both attempts tonight for you, cause I know you want to know the exact answer to at least two decimal places.

The takeoff was skidded by about 1/8 turn and the landing was about 3/8 short.
    Thank you. That's a believable number. ;-).

Custom Title
    And the double toe was about 0.4 in the air, 7.68 high. Under rotated on both the takeoff and the landing. Call it 1.5 rotations in the air for 0.4 seconds is 3.75 rotations per second ave.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix347 View Post
    I think that's the best costume I've ever seen on Miki. Well done Miki's mom.

Edit: Oh wait, I got a view of the frontal. Oh my, there's a lot of "faux" flesh shown. Still pretty good except for the thing hanging down the middle.
    Good God. The things they put on that girl.

Well - Go, Mirai! Go Miki and Mao! Go Joannie and Yu Na! Go Rachael and Ksenia and Elene and Alena and Min Jung and Tugba and Yan Liu!

Custom Title
    How come skaters wear their competition outfits during practice? Always wondered if it was a superstitious thing or to be sure all is fitting well, or what. Love the colors of Miki's dress but way too much fake flesh.

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ehdtkqorl123 View Post
    During today's practice..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxbopdYNixc

What a sync!
    While watching this, I began to realize that this song is not that scary and gloomy..
    This can be her LP for next season!
    Wow; Her footwork matches almost perfectly; I think the music would actually go better with Yu-na program; i find her current music to be kind of blah; Her and mao should switch; Mao doesn't pay attention to the music til the axels are done anyway.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikki View Post
    Miki's new costume:
    http://www.iza.ne.jp/news/newsarticl...deshow/274460/

And yes Yu-Na nailed everything including 3flip.
    Hate it. and I don't love her new hair either... this is the way she wore it in 2006. The dress is just like the one she wore at GFP only without the snake.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    No, she had a shag in 2006. I think she looks perfectly beautiful... as usual!... in spite of the dress.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22