Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Practice Reports

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    thank you for reports Is ice dance tonight??i have lost truck a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    thank you for reports Is ice dance tonight??i have lost truck a little bit...
    Yes the OD is tonight or morning for me. Still trying hard to find the start times though.

Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Yes the OD is tonight or morning for me. Still trying hard to find the start times though.
    Here you go!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/ow...meSchedule.pdf

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Trewyn View Post
    Icenetwork article: It likely Rachael won't do her triple-triple here, but waits until in Torino. Seriously. Doesn't she want even a shot at a medal??? What else does she have other than her triple-triple. Sigh. Well it's her Olympics to waste.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news
    I think maybe Tom meant a second triple-triple, Rach normally does 3f-3t so maybe the 3lz-3t would be a second combination that she's working on but won't do here.

Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Thanks, i had been looking everywhere for that. Might just get up for the last group, would love to see more but any earlier than 5am when i work at 8am is very difficult.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UM84 View Post
    Yu-na equals what Sasha could of been if she was more consistant and more driven.
    Are we even watching the same two skaters? Sasha doesn't have anywhere near the height or power that Yu-Na has in her jumps and nowhere near the speed that Yu-Na has across the ice and Yu-Na doesn't quite have Sasha's positions in spins and spirals. Yu-Na also emotes way better than Sasha does I think and Kim actually looks like she enjoys being on the ice and competing. They are very different in their strenghts and abilities I think.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Are we even watching the same two skaters? Sasha doesn't have anywhere near the height or power that Yu-Na has in her jumps and nowhere near the speed that Yu-Na has across the ice and Yu-Na doesn't quite have Sasha's positions in spins and spirals. Yu-Na also emotes way better than Sasha does I think and Kim actually looks like she enjoys being on the ice and competing. They are very different in their strenghts and abilities I think.
    I was about to say the exact same thing. Yuna is not like Sasha, and neither is Mirai for that matter. Sasha is not fast and has teeny tiny jumps which is the opposite of Mirai and especially Yuna.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure88 View Post
    Well, if you've created a thread about "Practice Reports", talk about actual practice reports. Don't use it as an excuse to go off topic into "issues" you have with certain skaters.
    Oh don't be ridiculous. Where have I bashed other skaters in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Figure88 View Post
    Well, if you've created a thread about "Practice Reports", talk about actual practice reports. Don't use it as an excuse to go off topic into "issues" you have with certain skaters.
    Again, she has. Look at her inital post. It has nothing to do with bashing other skaters. Her intention was to talk about practice reports, but I'm afraid I was the one who had the post that set the thread off course. Don't fault her for other posters, including myself, for dragging this thread off course.

Custom Title
    Tragedy strikes again

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

PS sorry I just realized there was a separate thread for this, but I am leaving this here to help people keep things into perspective instead of bickering over meaningless stuff
    Last edited by yunasashafan; 02-21-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar

Mashimaro on Ice
    I heard Joannie had a solid practice. She landed a lot of jumps, but onlookers said she looked sad

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post

Thanks! Does Yuna remind anyone else of Shiz? I find their skating similar

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Thanks! Does Yuna remind anyone else of Shiz? I find their skating similar
    They both do have that effortless quality to their jumps, and have a tall, elegant line of the ice.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by yangjie View Post
    haha , its funny.

i think that you seemed to think Mao is plushenko and yu-na is evan.

but i have to say that yu-na is not a all- around skater. everybody knows that mao's spin and steps are much better than yuna's.

i think that mao can beat yuna with successful 3As.
    in addition, you should know that yu-na always made some miskates at the big competitions
    You must be kidding lol Yuna has much better layback and sitspin positions and much faster. The only thing that Mao does better than Yuna is the biellmann position. Also, Mao lacks edge quality and skating skills compared to Yuna. Mao has a lot of turns and twizzles in her step but lacks speed and it takes her very long time to get to the other side of the rink. That is why her straight line step sequence is usually longer than others . Also, Yuna is proved to be stronger in big competitions than Mao.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast