Thread: Yu-na is NO Princess Di sir!

Custom Title

Yu-na is NO Princess Di sir!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...nhomepage&cid=

Her coach compared her to Princess DI... P-lease. Maybe somone like Kwan or another loved athlete, but no way is she in any shape of form like Princess Di

P.S I'm not a fan of any of the ladies this year so I'm not trying to start a Yu-na vs. Mao war

Custom Title
    Um(84), her coach compared her to Princess Diana in Korea. You have to know the context in which something is said, because Orser has specifically said that being in Canada gives Yuna the anonymity she craves, and somehow I don't think that Princess Di would have been gallavinting around in downtown in a bustling city like Toronto.

Big difference.
    Last edited by Marrymeyunakim; 02-21-2010 at 08:01 AM.

Tripping on the Podium
    Maybe Orser means in Korea? I think in Korea she is even a much bigger celebrity than Princess Di.

Custom Title
    I don't care where it is, she is no Princess Di. Maybe compare her to Britney Spears (unable to do anything anywhere)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by UM84 View Post
    I don't care where it is, she is no Princess Di. Maybe compare her to Britney Spears (unable to do anything anywhere)
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah make an issue out of nothing blah blah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah.

Quote Originally Posted by UM84 View Post
    Ummm, I don't think Yuna will ever become the loser that Spears has become.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix347 View Post
    Ummm, I don't think Yuna will ever become the loser that Spears has become.
    Talking about her popularity (probably one of the most popular celerbrities)

Waiting for on-ice perfection.
    What's with all this negativity. What a troll.

I think Orser is referring to the crowds of adoring fans and enthusiastic media folk that greet her every time she appears in public in Korea. I don't think he is saying that she had an affair with her riding instructor.

One similarity between Princess Diana and Yu-na is their common generosity of spirit as reflected in their charitable works and donations to worthy causes.