Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1507

Thread: Ladies' SP

  1. #136
    Custom Title Moxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by gsrossano View Post
    Miki does not have 4S listed.
    Seems smart. Miki has not landed the 4S in competition in almost a decade. And I'm pretty sure the last time she tried to in the SP she dislocated her shoulder.

  2. #137
    Dreaming and dancing Bennett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Watching the sunset
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by gsrossano View Post
    Content just released in the press room has Nagasu with 3Lz+2T though she will proabably try triple-triple.

    PDF updated to match what is in the press room.

    Miki does not have 4S listed.
    Mirai 3-3???

  3. #138
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Mirai 3-3???
    Yes, that is the talk. She has been working 3Lz+3T. Has been having good practices. I think she may realy try it.

    NBC is now up for those that do not want to believe me.
    Last edited by gsrossano; 02-23-2010 at 06:00 PM.

  4. #139
    she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    3,637
    Does anyone have an Internet Feed that has been working for them outside the u.s. and that they are going to try tonight? all the ones I have are not working :( streamlive sports, channelsurfing, terra...

  5. #140
    Comeback Queen! ARipp42014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,492
    about an hour to go! Hopefully GS doesn't shut down before the final 2 flights!

    FB Status from Rachael: Short program tonight! I'm so excited to make my Olympic debut.

    Other tweets: Jeremy's not feeling well and is in bed rest, Evan met Jeremy Piven from Entourage in LA, and snowboarder Louie Vito was showing Nancy Kerrigan how to snowboard. She finally got it.

    Layfan, try atdhe.net. It aired the entire Ice Dance FD last nite so I'm sure they'll have the Ladies this evening.

  6. #141
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by gsrossano View Post
    Content just released in the press room has Nagasu with 3Lz+2T though she will proabably try triple-triple.

    PDF updated to match what is in the press room.

    Miki does not have 4S listed.
    My point was that she and Morozov tend to over-state their planned elements (and therefore should have her 3-3 listed), not that she was attempting a 4S in the SP (obviously not, since you're not even allowed to do quads in the SP as a ladies' skater).

    Either way, I still stand by my point that the official site is far more reliable in listing planned elements, now that they've been submitted and posted online: http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic...w010201aj.html (just click the plus signs to the right to expand any skater's entry.

  7. #142
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,951
    Anyone have a live feed that will be showing the ladies SP that works in the US? I want to see Mirai and some of the other earlier skaters skate and I think NBC will probably only show the last two groups

  8. #143
    Banned janetfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    6,889
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Anyone have a live feed that will be showing the ladies SP that works in the US? I want to see Mirai and some of the other earlier skaters skate and I think NBC will probably only show the last two groups
    NBC will most definitely show Mirai - if not Live then on tape delay. But they will show her.

  9. #144
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    144
    Silverlake22, I'll be trying three channels and will let you know if I find one that works. Only a minute to go!

    Edit: 15 minutes. Guess I'm a little excited.
    Last edited by LongTimeLurker; 02-23-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: My Bad

  10. #145
    she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    3,637
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    about an hour to go! Hopefully GS doesn't shut down before the final 2 flights!

    FB Status from Rachael: Short program tonight! I'm so excited to make my Olympic debut.

    Other tweets: Jeremy's not feeling well and is in bed rest, Evan met Jeremy Piven from Entourage in LA, and snowboarder Louie Vito was showing Nancy Kerrigan how to snowboard. She finally got it.

    Layfan, try atdhe.net. It aired the entire Ice Dance FD last nite so I'm sure they'll have the Ladies this evening.
    cool, thx very much.

  11. #146
    Comeback Queen! ARipp42014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    cool, thx very much.
    Okay no luck! Offline. Try ilemi.com but right now it's a Man U game in Arabic!

  12. #147
    Custom Title skatemom1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Anyone have a live feed that will be showing the ladies SP that works in the US? I want to see Mirai and some of the other earlier skaters skate and I think NBC will probably only show the last two groups
    Here are examples of feeds that have worked well so far:

    http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

    http://debilizator.tv/tv.cgi?kanal=7

    http://atdhe.net/ - click on 'XXI Winter Olympics'

    http://ilemi.com/ - click on 'XXI Winter Olympics'

    Hopefully at least one of these 4 will show it live as has been done all week.

  13. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    77
    lolol I want to watch LOST but I dont want to miss Yuna Kim either... anyone have any idea eastern time US when she'll be skating...? THere's 22 skaters before her and each program is about 3 minutes... so that's about an hour there, and then like 3 minutes in between time for each skater... and then repaving of the ice... so maybe like after 10 pm hopefully?? :-)

  14. #149
    Comeback Queen! ARipp42014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Here are examples of feeds that have worked well so far:

    http://www.onlinetv-free.com/bnt.html

    http://debilizator.tv/tv.cgi?kanal=7

    http://atdhe.net/ - click on 'XXI Winter Olympics'

    http://ilemi.com/ - click on 'XXI Winter Olympics'

    Hopefully ast least one of these 4 will show it live as has been done all week.
    Russia 2 have the Olympics on!

  15. #150
    Custom Title MikiAndoFan#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,864
    Here's another online feed for Europeans.

    http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics/

    And the starting order for whoever wants it.

    http://www.isuresults.com/results/owg2010/SEG003.HTM

    Gosh, I'm so nervous! Good luck to all!

Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •