Ladies' SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I love the background music they're playing while waiting for the scores.

That black looks so somber on Ivana Reitmayerova. She'd look better in some bright color or some color at all.

Nice jump, there! I'm interested in seeing how she does after her performance at Worlds last year.

Moxie

On the Ice
NBC is an American network. Mirai is an American skater. There is simply no way they will not show her short program. If you've seen any of the coverage on NBC thus far, you'll know that they go back and forth between high-interest events with conflicting schedules. The end.

Yeah, they'll definitely be showing Mirai. She's been in so many of the NBC promos I wouldn't be surprised if they show her twice. Sadly, very little mention of Rachael.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I ll try to stay awake to give to Rochete my personal standing ovation in my room.
Good luck to all ladies :)

ARipp42014

Medalist
Here's some times for the main ladies (all in EST)
Tugba: 8:24
Ksenia: 8:30
Mrs. KVDP: 8:43
Mirai: 9:12
Cynthia: 9:38

Flight #4 starts at 9:52pm
-Elene
-Sarah M.
-Elena
-Kiira
-Sarah H.

Flight #5 starts at 10:47pm
-Laura
-Mao
-Yuna
-Akiko
-Alena

Final flight starts at 11:27pm
-JoRo (kleenex alert)
-Granny
-Rachael
-Carolina
-Miki (in the PIMP SPOT)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I already have a feeling this is going to be a cleaner-skated less-splatfest-y night.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Aw, poor Miriam.

Good job pulling off the clean combination after that fall! If I'm right, she's the youngest skater tonight. It'll be interesting to see how she develops by Sochi.

Edit: Love her twizzles, but wish she would smile more.

BigJohn

On the Ice
What? Thank you Rod Black, I had no idea that those are not boards but pads. I did not hear you the first 100 times.