Ladies' SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

Layfan

Record Breaker
59.22, that's a good score! Not so worried about Mirai being underscored now.

Shhhhhh!!! Don't jinx.:no::laugh:

actually I thought the judges were good about giving the high scores in the men's in general.

maybe we'll see scoring here that is closer to nationals than the GP series? :think:

Also, how cute is this Korean-skater-who-is-not-Yuna. Talk about skating in someone's shadow...:biggrin:

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Ksenia horribly over-scored for her amusical, lumbering skate.

Jenna McCorkell is on, time for a snack break!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Wow I can count her every vertebra even on a tiny tv screen =S, scary-thin...

Don't worry, Yuna used to look be built like that. Min-Jung will likely be built like Yuna once she goes through puberty. I really her skating, very elegant!

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Not a good competion for the van der Perrens...

But theme skating: She did 'Dance of the death' and he dressed like a skeleton :D

Layfan

Record Breaker
Australian chick has awful posture. Those shoulders are up higher than the rest of her.

Well, I can sympathize. I have similar shoulders and it wasn't great for when I did ballet. There's not much she can do about it - it's not like slouching. I didn't really notice it all that much on her though - she did very well! And the cutest reaction yet in the k&C.:)

hauteor

On the Ice
Don't worry, Yuna used to look be built like that. Min-Jung will likely be built like Yuna once she goes through puberty. I really her skating, very elegant!
Well she's got Yu-Na's eye-makeup down, so you're probably right- mini-Kim in the making.