Ladies' SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

hauteor

On the Ice
Postic has THE ugliest skates I've ever seen! Usually I don't remember the weaker skaters, but her- she will forever be the girl with the vomit-colour skates... Not that I mind beige boots, but hers have a disturbing shade of green and the heels are almost orange... A word I rarely use, but really- ick!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I think she was bummed she didn't do the 3-3.

Most likely, and at nationals she scored 70 points which though you can't compare with international scores, it's a lot higher. I think her scores should hold up for awhile though!

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Good god, overdoing the powder blue eye shadow a bit, eh, Slovenia? You look like you got punched twice by an extra from Avatar.

Mirai's PCS is higher than everybody else so far, but not very high at all. She's not getting the respect for her huge speed and musicality.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Welcome to the Top 24, Senorita Sonia!

1) Mirai
--------------------------------
2) Johnny's Angel
3) Baby Yuna
4) OZ
5) Yan
6) Tugba
7) Senorita Sonia

Layfan

Record Breaker
Thanks - I saw it Live on NBC.
Is the score OK - compared to the others so far?
I was hoping her score would be a little higher but since I am not watching it is difficult to gage

She's well ahead of the pack... seemed disappointed in her score ... maybe because she didn't do the 3-3. She is clearly very hard on herself. She should be very happy.

janetfan

Match Penalty
If the scores dont get too inflated Mirai's 63 is OK. May be enough to keep her in the top 6

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
Probably a combination of the edge and rocking landy.

Oooh they post the results on the website before they are televised O_O only by about 10 seconds though :laugh:

Last edited:

beep_beep

Medalist
Whoa! Gizmo went clean???!

And what's happening under her eyes? Someone send this girl an invite to the Glamour Puss at FSU...

Layfan

Record Breaker
Thanks - I saw it Live on NBC.
Is the score OK - compared to the others so far?
I was hoping her score would be a little higher but since I am not watching it is difficult to gage

I was hoping, too. I see DR complaining about low PCS. I do have to admit she seemed more tentative that at nationals ... but sheesh, basically a perfect program. Don't know ... we'll have to see how the top girls who don't have a 3-3 do on the scoring.

Anyway, what did the comentators say on NBC? I know they are not popular around here but I miss them...

hauteor

On the Ice
UZB-The music+hair+build look like something from the 80's. And was her underwear see-through (obviously not for real, but black net+nude lycra)??

ARipp42014

Medalist
1) Mirai
2) Johnny's Angel
--------------------------------
3) Baby Yuna
4) OZ
5) Yan
6) Tugba
7) Senorita Sonia
8) Gizmo

Allez Cynthia!

Kissx3

Final Flight
I'm hoping as well that we aren't seeing inflation and Mirai is actually getting some good international respect here.