Ladies' SP | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

TCAngel18

Medalist
mirai may make the final group!!!....pretty sure joannie, rachael and miki will, its only really caro who can knock her out, unless its 5 for the final group, than only 2 people can beat mirai.....crossing fingers!!!....

kyla2

Final Flight
Chiocciola, Brian Orser is Canadian, not American. An American will be very lucky to make it to the podium.

chiocciola

On the Ice
You don't get max GOE just for landing a jump. GOE is awarded for doing better than the technical standard for a jump, and it requires you to hit certain bullets. If she achieved the 3A without an UR or other issue, then, she gets the SOV for the jump. You don't get additonal GOE just for landing it, the value of the jump is the value of the jump!

but spirals, twirls, footwork everything ...Mao was better and got lower GOE... how come, what for?

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
I am really glad that Mao and Yu-Na skated one after the other. I could easily compare the ice coverage, speed and technicality. It was vvveeeerry obvious lol

R.D.

Record Breaker
I don't know about you guys but I have not been digging NBC's coverage the past three days. Tonight is no exception...:eek:hwell:

TCAngel18

Medalist
Mao and Yuna were not scored... the coaches were scored...it's antiRussian war((( The girl was unbelievable... I'm grieving... the gold has been given already, if not to American girl, to American coach or two consecutive golds for Japanese is too much...Mao was WAY stronger and better in everything((((((((((

ummmmmmm, except Brian Orser is Canadian, not American.....Someone obv WASNT around during Calgary for the Battle of the Brians, lol

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Mao and Yuna were not scored... the coaches were scored...it's antiRussian war((( The girl was unbelievable... I'm grieving... the gold has been given already, if not to American girl, to American coach or two consecutive golds for Japanese is too much...Mao was WAY stronger and better in everything((((((((((

Both girls were amazing. If you look at the scores objectively, you will see that there's a reason Yu-na scored higher:rolleye: Stop weaving conspiracy theories and tarnishing the Olympic spirit.

screech

Final Flight
I'm surprisingly not nervous for Joannie. I don't think anyone really has any expectations for her anymoe after what happened, so just being there is more than enough.