Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' SP

can't come down to Earth prettykeys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Oh, don't worry. That won't be necessary.

I'm not singling out anyone. As I said, bethissoawesome was just pointing out some facts. What's so wrong with that?
    That's too bad. I was getting ready to dress up (dress down?) just for you.

You did single someone out in your defense, whereas I gave examples of multiple skaters who seem to be the preferred "targets" of several different posters.

Just stating a fact.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Yeah well, hasn't she skated after Mao before? Plus Yuna already has so much pressure on her, she might not even notice Mao.
    Yuna skated after Mao at 2008 4CC. Mao bombed and Yuna set a new record.

There is a difference between skating after someone who bombs, and skating after someone who makes the crowd go wild...

Custom Title
    I don't know why Mao bombs her SP's so often. She's such an exquisite skater. That her highest SP score this year is a measly 58 is beyond me. She should really be matching Yuna...

Quote Originally Posted by prettykeys View Post
    That's too bad. I was getting ready to dress up (dress down?) just for you.

You did single someone out in your defense, whereas I gave examples of multiple skaters who seem to be the preferred "targets" of several different posters.

Just stating a fact.
    Oh! You shouldn't have dressed up (dressed down)!

Is someone targeting here? Gosh, some people like to jump into stupid conclusions. I don't see anything wrong those facts. Or maybe bethissoawesome was targeting all of those skaters!

:O

Puh-lease.

Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    Yuna skated after Mao at 2008 4CC. Mao bombed and Yuna set a new record.
    Yu-Na didn't go to the 2008 4CC. Maybe you mean 2009 4CC?

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I love Miki's new dress. She looks so much better in that color than in that blue and black spider-y thing she wore all season. Much better. I can't wait for her to rock it.

I don't hate Mao's new dress, but much prefered the soft rose pink one. She looked so pretty in that, why change a good thing?

Oh! You shouldn't have dressed up (dressed down)!

Is someone targeting here? Gosh, some people like to jump into stupid conclusions. I don't see anything wrong those facts. Or maybe bethissoawesome was targeting all of those skaters!

:O

Puh-lease.
    Calm down, now... according to you, "facts" are OK to base "stupid conclusions" on are as long as a site makes so-called "reports" of Team YuNa complaining about Elene in practice. Etc.

Some people and their selectivity regarding "facts" makes me laugh.

Puh-lease. *head wobble.*

Calm down, now... according to you, "facts" are OK to base "stupid conclusions" on are as long as a site makes so-called "reports" of Team YuNa complaining about Elene in practice. Etc.

Some people and their selectivity regarding "facts" makes me laugh.

Puh-lease. *head wobble.*
    I have no selectivity on facts. When I first learned that Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. Elena even got switched to another practice group and it was Min Jung Kwak's coach who pointed that out. But then I also learned that none of that was confirmed. So I don't know if it's true.

Mmm-kay?

I have no selectivity on facts. When I first learned that Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. Elena even got switched to another practice group and it was Min Jung Kwak's coach who pointed that out. But then I also learned that none of that was confirmed. So I don't know if it's true.

Mmm-kay?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan
    Quote Originally Posted by ddmm
    Team Yuna complained that Elena Glebova interfered her training. Elena was told to change practise group.

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/4618683/

Here comes again....
    Oh my God! Really?! Elena interfered with Yu-Na?! Oh puh-lease! According to team Yu-Na, everyone interferes with Yu-Na! Gosh! It gets on my nerves! Yu-Na, darling, I love you as a skater, but as a person, you're just coming down my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuno
    According to the article, it's Kwak Min-Jung's coach (who is also the director of the S.Korean Skating Fed.) that pointed out Elena's "interference" with the other skaters including Yuna.
    Thank you mitsuno, for correcting people who like to jump to stupid conclusions.

Yes, I totally believe you, MikiAndoFan#1.

Thank you mitsuno, for correcting people who like to jump to stupid conclusions.

Yes, I totally believe you, MikiAndoFan#1.

As I said, when I first learned Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. And I do love Yu-Na's skating, but I don't love her personality that much.

As I said, when I first learned Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. And I do love Yu-Na's skating, but I don't love her personality that much.

Yeah, me neither. YuNa just thinks the whole world revolves around her and complains about everything like a spoiled little diva. I knooooow. It's just a fact.

Custom Title

That's it, guys. We officially have confirmation from Yu-Na's inner circle: she has an atrocious personality!!!

Yeah, me neither. YuNa just thinks the whole world revolves around her and complains about everything like a spoiled little diva. I knooooow. It's just a fact.
    It's not that.

--'

Before, I thought Yu-Na had a beautiful personality, but now, I find her a bit arrogant. This is just my opinion. Maybe she still does have a beautiful personality, maybe I just don't see it.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Um.. I don't think Yuna's arrogant. Actually, I don't think I know anything about her real personality because we rarely get to hear directly from her about stuff. However, I do think Orser is a bit too competitive and comes off as a bit arrogant at times. I think the media likes to make things a bit heated than they actually are. They make titles like "Yuna is eyeing Mao" when it's actually Orser

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast