Ladies' SP | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

TCAngel18

Medalist
what!!!!!!!!!! how did that place over mirai????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

Moxie

On the Ice
Okay, had to leave for Carolina's skate - hope she doesn't splat/still can't manage to watch. x_x

bmelanie

On the Ice
I have to admit ... I actually enjoyed Rachael!! A lot! Such exhuberance and confidence! Slightly shaky on a couple landings but what-ev.

She had the most free performance of the night. Well done. USA!

totally agree, she had vim and vigor and my roommates and I had such fun watching :D Her expression was fabulous, so much life and fire.

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
MMM hmmm. Do you suppose that there is a forum somewhere for, say, freestyle moguls with people debating protocols and GOE and whether a certain air should be guaranteed a gold medal ... whether the outfit is appropriate or ugly ... etc etc etc ... :)

Normally I'd pay you that one, but he's actually an expat Canuck. ;-)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joannie did such a wonderful job....she is so beautiful (inside & outside). Now that is a real woman!!!!!

dlgpffps

Final Flight
?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hauteor

On the Ice
Rachael seems like such an incredibly nice and kind person- I feel so bad for completely not liking neither one of her programs, just not my cup of tea, can't force myself to like them no matter how great of a personality she has got off ice...

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
wow. a us girl in the last group. what a competition this has been.

(I'm still a blubbering mess for Joannie. What a skate!)

magicalwords

On the Ice
phew, at least Caro didn't go splat! I'm so glad she managed to hold onto her jumps.. I get so nervous whenever I watch Caro K. skate..

ARipp42014

Medalist
Please let Mirai make the final flight! With a hand down and a wonky landing on the 2A, I think Caro will go down to 6th.