Ladies' SP | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

TCAngel18

Medalist
what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol, that was responding to myself, with disgust that mirai is behind rachael....u cant swear on here, so thats the closest i can get to it, lol

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Also guys chill out. The difference is less than a point! I'm proud of both Mirai and Rachael!

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
You have to go into your User CP and on the left side of the page, you'll see a link to Ignore List. Click on that, then you'll have to enter whomever's name you want to Ignore into the proper field, then hit the OK button.

I know my list has grown by leaps and bounds the last week and a half and will probally grow more by the weekend.

Oh Joannie....Your Mom is so very proud of you right now. What a program!!! So proud of her and to be her fan. Truly the Heart of a Champion on display!!!

The tears were flowing pretty freely here too.

YOU ARE MY HERO! IT WORKED !!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Now, I can enjoy the positive, thoughtful and interesting comments without being annoyed by the nasty trolls! Freedom from trolls is here !!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! (and thank you for the very classy comments about Joannie.)

screech

Final Flight
Not a tanking from Carolina, but not brilliant either. Doubled the second jump in her combo, hand down on the triple lutz. Better than it could have been.

She actually didn't seem as fast as she usually does.

aurora100

Final Flight
Ok, there is a lot of room for Miki here. If she does 75, we will have a real race for LP between four ladies. And the fans will be the winners. Come on Miki, step up to the plate. Give us the show.

S

sleepyjl

OK, I'm really letting my inner biyatch come out tonight. But doesn't Carolina's skating remind you of the dancing ostriches in the Disney movie Fantasia?

screech

Final Flight
Even if she's in the high 60s. As much as I hate to say it, it's hard to predict how Joannie will be for the LP...

Layfan

Record Breaker
what!!!!!!!!!! how did that place over mirai????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm no Flatt fan. But I'll admit that was fair.
as long as her 3-3 was not ured of course...

Good for Carolina for keeping it together. I'll be grouchy iif she beats Mirai though.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Caro's TES Breakdown
riple Flip + Double Toeloop 6.80 1.80 8.60
Triple Lutz 6.00 -2.00 4.00
Spiral Sequence 4 3.40 1.80 5.20
Double Axel 3.50 -0.64 2.86
Layback Spin 3 2.40 0.10 2.50
Flying Sit Spin 4 3.00 0.00 3.00
Circular Step Sequence 3 3.30 0.50 3.80
Change Foot Combination Spin 4 3.50 -0.12 3.38
31.90 33.34