Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' SP

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix347 View Post
    Because I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
    Ok. Sorry for being such a cow. I get really mad at things I should ignore and I overreact. I apoligize.

Edgy Details
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    haha, you and me both. I'll be a zombie after the short and free at work.
    Count me in.
    Actually, I really hoped that after Free Dance there will be one day of break... Apparently, my hopes were in vein..
    Now, when i have such a heavy deadline... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Perhaps she meant "To-shi-u-e (older)" instead of "To-shi-yo-ri (elderly)"?)
    So cute, Mirai.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinga View Post
    Count me in.
    Actually, I really hoped that after Free Dance there will be one day of break... Apparently, my hopes were in vein..
    Now, when i have such a heavy deadline... :/
    I feel you - I still need to apply for a bunch of summer jobs and I can't concentrate on anything. I won't be able to until LP is over.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bmelanie View Post
    I feel you - I still need to apply for a bunch of summer jobs and I can't concentrate on anything. I won't be able to until LP is over.
    Hmm... I'm so tired too... At least there is a one day separating the event... Well, I obviously won't be able to sleep with Mao and Yu-Na practicing!!!

nefertiti..reincarnate
    So the skaters must have all woken up by now .... any tweets from them? (Most of them I don't follow) Oh they won't have time to tweet I know but just in case..

Hope every skater can perform to their maximum potential !

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    So the skaters must have all woken up by now .... any tweets from them? (Most of them I don't follow) Oh they won't have time to tweet I know but just in case..

Hope every skater can perform to their maximum potential !
    I'm sure we'll get someone from Rachael and Mirai today! However, Mirai went on a tweeting frenzy yesterday. She's happy USA won against Canada in hockey and her nickname is Eggnog (even though she's doesn't like the drink).
    Last edited by ARipp42014; 02-23-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Custom Title
    I never thought Mao would do a 3F. I always thought she'd do a 3Lo, because that's her money and it's much better than her flip.

Custom Title
    That certainly was true at 4C but she threw the flip in the short anyway (and singled it).

Universal Sports picks to win the SP
    Terry: Yuna
    Kristi: Miki
    Peter: Yuna

Plus Peggy and Katarina were guests today and gushed about Yuna!

OT: No new tweets from the ladies, but most of the skaters are wishing Evan Bates a happy 21st birthday (he celebrated by having 21 nuggets in 21 minutes), while Lysacek is gonna be on Larry King Live.
    Last edited by ARipp42014; 02-23-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Medalist
    Thanks for the trick list and SP guide. I find it curious that Miki Ando only plans to do a triple lutz, double loop. I thought she was doing a triple lutz, triple loop? That's what one of the commentators said on Universal Sports. I guess she doesn't want to chance it....

Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    Universal Sports picks to win the SP
    Terry: Yuna
    Kristi: Miki
    Peter: Yuna

Plus Peggy and Katarina were guests today and gushed about Yuna!

OT: No new tweets from the ladies, but most of the skaters are wishing Evan Bates a happy 21st birthday (he celebrated by having 21 nuggets in 21 minutes), while Lysacek is gonna be on Larry King Live.
    Thanks for sharing! Someone has been uploading episodes of Review and Preview on FSVids, so I'm looking forward to downloading today's episode!

Custom Title
    The answer to everyone confused about the Trick List (who calls it that, anyways? it's a planned elements list)... it's because the above is from an unofficial, fan-created website.

The planned elements, I'm assuming, is based on previous competitions this season. Notable red flags include the fact that Mirai is listed as a 3-2 despite the fact that both her and her coach declared that she would be going for a 3-3, and that Miki is also listed similarly (recall that Miki/Morozov usually give the judges best-case scenarios... e.g. until this season, she regularly listed the 4S in her planned elements).

Go to the official Vancouver 2010 for the official start order, live result updates, and, the planned elements once they're given to the judges: http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic...w010201aj.html

Custom Title
    Content just released in the press room has Nagasu with 3Lz+2T though she will proabably try triple-triple.

PDF updated to match what is in the press room.

Miki does not have 4S listed.
    Last edited by gsrossano; 02-23-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast