Ladies' SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
ilemi is playing the Canada-Germany game! Bummer! Please Russia 2... you're my only hope!

Ditto that!

I wish I knew Russian so I could tell if this guy is talking about skating or not.

Edit: That video shot looks like the rink to me! Yay! :thumbsup:

jeff goldblum

On the Ice
NBC is an American network. Mirai is an American skater. There is simply no way they will not show her short program. If you've seen any of the coverage on NBC thus far, you'll know that they go back and forth between high-interest events with conflicting schedules. The end.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Darn me and my paranoid tendencies about computers and viruses. My Norton keeps saying that FromSport has a few potential threats!

And yay, Russia 2 is showing the SP. It would be more awesome if I could make the screen bigger without having to go fullscreen, but some feed is definitely much better than nothing.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Darn me and my paranoid tendencies about computers and viruses. My Norton keeps saying that FromSport has a few potential threats!

And yay, Russia 2 is showing the SP. It would be more awesome if I could make the screen bigger without having to go fullscreen, but some feed is definitely much better than nothing.

First Flight>Richie & Pronger playing to stay alive

Sonia's on!

Kissx3

Final Flight
So excited about ladies. It may not be as competitive as men or dance at the moment but this is where it's at for me.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
First Flight>Richie & Pronger playing to stay alive

Sonia's on!

Haha, definitely agree on that. Though it would be funny to see Crosby's reaction if they lose.

She's pretty. Could use more speed in that footwork.

Edit: Anyone else have a feeling that GoldenSkate is going to crash around the later groups?

ARipp42014

Medalist
I think she might get a 1-point deduction for finishing too late. But I might be wrong. Pleasant to watch! :)