Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Kristi Yamaguchi

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Alexei Yagudin

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
Who is the best flirt? Two-time Olympic flirting champion Katarina Witt is hard to beat. But I voted for Kristi, going by the "less is more" criterion.

I don't think that any of the current eligibles is flirty. They're too young. This is an art that, like fine wine, develops slowly over time. Very pretty girls like Sasha, Jenny and AP are more interested in perfecting their triple Lutz than their eyelash flutter.

My favorite gal, Michelle, isn't flirty at all. She has done some cute numbers in COI, but she's still a lot more "awwwww" than "wh-o-o-o-a!"

Mathman

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Actually, I thought it would be a tie between her and Yagudin. If you have ever seen him in person, he really flirts when he's performing in SOI. My daughter and I were arguing over which one of us he was flirting with. :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Jamie Sale for the ladies

but I think Kurt is quite a flirt as well :)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I'm going with Icenut on this one, "Carmen" definitely exuded that "look at me" factor that Katarina had perfected. She was the ultimate flirt among this group. Although, Nicole Bobek certainly did showcase some Katarina-esque behavior. Both were beautiful and talented and knew it...and weren't ashamed to sell it for all they were worth.

lulu

Final Flight
I go with Phillippe "where did my clothes go?" Candeloro.

A very close second (and probably would be 1st except I haven't watched much skating from the 1980s-Katerina Witt.

All of the rest pale in comparison.:eek:

Antilles

Medalist
I say Katarina. Unlike most of the other choices, she became very well known outside the skating world, and I think it was very much do to her flirty nature.

CB1AB2

Medalist
I voted for Nicole. Her smile and her eyes say it all.
She is talented and very personable on the ice.

cb

Kasey

Medalist
Sorry, had to go for "other" (although, having seen Yags in person, there is definitely the appeal there! :love: )

It was a close toss up...Bobek is a huge flirt, and very good at "working the room"....but when it comes to flirting to the point it's distracting (and even annoying)....had to vote for Candeloro!

Kasey

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I'm going with Peter Tcherynshev -- saw him act a bit flirtatious right before he started he & Naomi Lang's free dance at the 2001 Worlds, who this interesting eye movement was directed at, I'm not sure, but it was pretty flirty. I also think Shae-Lynn Bourne in a very subtle way can be quite a flirt.

I can understand Candeloro and Witt pulling votes in this area, but quite honestly their flirting can be so extreme and over the top, I think it actually transcends actual flirtation...

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I voted for Nicole.......I've seen her up close and she's a cutey.....a natural flirt..............(in a nice way).....42

shine

Record Breaker
Lambiel :D Hands down
Unlike the other so called flirts, he doesn't even have to try he's effortless :D

:love:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Katarina wins this won by a mile! I saw her skate in a pro competition and all she did was pose and flirt with the judges - needless to say she won!