Pictures?? | Golden Skate

Pictures??

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
berthes ghost said:
Ok, I need help with this one:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/031107/483/bej10711071735

1. What is he wearing and what, prey tell, does it have to do with Kung Fu music?

2. Li was the favorite to win? On what alternative planet was he favored over two time world silver medalist Timmy?

1. It looks like gladiator shorts and go-go boots!

2. Since it was the Cup of China, he must have been the hopeful favorite of China.
:D

Piel, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, about the teapot.

Now, should I be naughty and ask you for a caption for the Shen and Zhao pic?

Mathman

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Piel:laugh: :laugh: I am still laughing. Obviously he is the little teapot. The winner of the Chenjiang Li spin name contest.
Thanks for the giggle.

Aloft, the yellow must be the tea he is pouring out, as he is in the tipped over position. We can assume he is all steamed up. That's why the funny expression on his face. He is letting off steam.

dpp

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Aloft! Is it really YOU?! Where have you been? SO glad you're back! I must have erased your email address, so I'll send you a PM this week. :) :)

CartDi

Rinkside
Most of the pictures on Yahoo are quite horrible, I think.:laugh: I usually don't like any of them, hehee. And yikes, Tim, what are you wearing? I didn't like the costume he wore at Campbell's either, but at least it was better than this one!:\

Last edited:

Aloft02

Rinkside
I feel like one of those people you only hear from once a year at Christmas.....(wait - I AM one of those people. )

Life has been crazy - thanks for the nice welcome back!! I've been reading when I can, but it seems I never get through a whole post. Anyway, thanks!!