Evan is dating another Olympic medalist | Golden Skate

Evan is dating another Olympic medalist

ARipp42014

Medalist
That's cute! You should read some of their tweets to each other after his win!

Good luck, Evstia! :love:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Not exactly news, but I am glad it is offical. They are just too cute together!

ARipp42014

Medalist
They're cute. Now Yuna and Patrick have to start dating after the Olympics too! :laugh:

I prefer Yuna & Adam over Yuna & Patrick. Patrick & Miki would look cute!

Maybe Evan & Nastia will be this decade's Kristi & Bret (only that Bret is not a gymnist and never won gold but he won a Stanley Cup).

miki88

Medalist
I prefer Yuna & Adam over Yuna & Patrick. Patrick & Miki would look cute!

Maybe Evan & Nastia will be this decade's Kristi & Bret (only that Bret is not a gymnist and never won gold but he won a Stanley Cup).

Patrick and Miki?? That would be such a weird couple. I heard Miki has a bf already though. I still think Yuna should date Lee Jung Su. :love:

miki88

Medalist
Okay Mao & Patrick? Wait forget that... Mirai & Patrick!

Mirai and Patrick are good! They both speak their minds in interviews. I want Mao to be with Kozuka or Dai. Kozuka more I guess cause he already has a crush on her^^

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Okay Mao & Patrick? Wait forget that... Mirai & Patrick!

Wait, no, that's PERFECT! They are both such cuties and they speak their mind. Sorry Yuna, you can have one of the millions of boys in South Korea who are drooling over you...or Brian Joubert (those babies would be adorable). I heard Miki has a boyfriend too, and Dai is too old for Mao. Mao and Kozuka would be good though, they both have cute little teddy bear faces :laugh: Oh and I think Michal Brezina and Rachael Flatt would be fun couple, they're both cute and little and blonde and great jumpers :agree:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3964929059_d078468aef.jpg
Mirai with Adam Rippon....they are pretty cute too. She and Patrick would be adorable though.

Last edited:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
He's said he's single, and his Facebook doesn't indicate a relationship....
But she says they're a couple...
He says they're close friends.... who knows?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
how many celebrities deny what's really going on in their personal lives?

and really - how much of it is really our business to find out? ;)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He's said he's single, and his Facebook doesn't indicate a relationship....
But she says they're a couple...
He says they're close friends.... who knows?
He will always be single until he gets married.

Trewyn

Medalist
Wait, no, that's PERFECT! They are both such cuties and they speak their mind. Sorry Yuna, you can have one of the millions of boys in South Korea who are drooling over you...or Brian Joubert (those babies would be adorable). I heard Miki has a boyfriend too, and Dai is too old for Mao. Mao and Kozuka would be good though, they both have cute little teddy bear faces :laugh: Oh and I think Michal Brezina and Rachael Flatt would be fun couple, they're both cute and little and blonde and great jumpers :agree:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3964929059_d078468aef.jpg
Mirai with Adam Rippon....they are pretty cute too. She and Patrick would be adorable though.

Mirai and Adam are *so* cute! That's a really pretty picture! Brian/Yu Na would make pretty babies :yes:. Haha it's funny discussing this.