Stars On Ice - Questions | Golden Skate

Stars On Ice - Questions

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Hey, so I've tried to contact Stars on Ice with some questions, but haven't had luck, so I was wondering if anyone here knows.
1. I'd like to purchase a fan club membership, but have no credit card. Could I just mail them a check, or should I have my parents buy it for me with their credit card? If I buy it with a check, should I buy my tickets with it? And if my parents get it, would I be able to participate in the meet and greet?
2. Is Evan touring with Stars on Ice? His name is on the website, but his show dates list is blank.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
I believe that Evan is touring with SOI - it may not be for every city, especially since he has some media obliigations as the Olympic gold medalist. Not sure if he's joining full time or part time this season.

Jhar55

Medalist
Not sure about the membership but on the flyer I received in the mail and hope it doesn't change but Evan is scheduled to be with SOI in St Louis and if I remember right so are Ben and Tenith went to check but I've must have tossed the flyer. But you can always check their web site for list of cast members.

Wicked

Final Flight
I thought Evan was signed on full-time with SoI. I hope so, I've got my tickets and was looking forward to seeing him in DC.

JuliusFelix

Rinkside
I believe they added Evan's show dates to the list. At least, he's been added to the Hartford show.