Television schedule in LA? | Golden Skate

Television schedule in LA?

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Heather's TV schedule listed the pair and men's lp to broadcast at 12:30 pm. EST. Ok that's 9:30 am in LA. It aired at 3:00. The week before Heather's TV schedule listed Skate America at 12:30pm. I need to know that I can set my VCR. Does any one know?
Daniel and Little Lulu

kzarah

On the Ice
Well, I looked on line for TV listings, but they show a day of golf on ABC. I guess that people in the LA area don't get any skating this Sunday.
Daniel and Little Lulu

pairsfan

On the Ice
It's not this Sunday. It's next Sunday. Skate Canada coverage starts tomorrow on ESPN2 at 5pm PT. ABC's coverage is next Sunday 1-3pm PT. Lifetime's is on Friday, 11/21 at either 8 or 11 am.

Cup of China coverage starts on Thanksgiving.

kzarah

On the Ice
pairsfan

Thank you so much for taking the time to straighten me out on this. I guess I won't be glued to the tube all day.
Daniel and Little Lulu

pairsfan

On the Ice
You're welcome. Hopefully golf won't run over next Sunday. I emailed Lifetime to ask about their skating schedule. With TV Guide no longer listing daytime programming ("various programs" doesn't count), we may have to rely on the newspaper. If I hear back from Lifetime or see something in the newspaper or on TV Guide's Sportsguide page, I'll let you know.

Lynda

pairsfan

On the Ice
Cup of China Pacific Time Schedule

Thursday 11/27 6:30-8:30pm ESPN2: SPs & OD (follows Gotta Skate 5:00-6:30pm)

Sunday 11/30 12:30-2:30pm ABC: Men's & Ladies' FS

Friday 12/5 8:00-10:00am Lifetime: FD & Pairs' FS

If you receive Lifetime from a dish with an East Coast feed, it will start at 5:00am.

Heather's schedule lists Lifetime's coverage from 8-11am. I got the above information from their web site. I'm hoping that Heather is correct with 3 hours but I don't think that we will be that lucky.