Ladies' LP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

Lotta

On the Ice
Excited and nervous for tonight! Cheering for: Asada-san, Ando-san, KYN, and Rocket! :D

Have a feeling that Ando-san is more of a underdog here than either Rachael or Mirai. But that's according to American media hype. ;) American media talks about KYN, Asada-san, Rocket, and the Americans. Pretty much ignore Ando-san most of the time. Every-four-year fans won't care about her like they didn't with Daisuke Takahashi (I'm sure they're like, "Who the hell is that random Japanese guy who won bronze? Is he any good? Was he any good?"). Skating fans would "kind of" care about her because she's a two time World medalist and has had a stellar season so far. I hope Ando-san does well, though!

Rock on, top 4 women! :rock:

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Oh, I'll definately go to school looking like a monster tomorrow! But I wouldn't miss this for anything!

Already really nervous, but so excited!

I hope everyone does well! And Miki, good luck!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Wow only 33 minutes until the first group goes on the ice. So nervous! I hope I can get out of work to beat the snow.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So far, today has been awesome. No classes, and ending with skating (thank you, snow!)!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Wow, same here. XD Had to shovel, though, and I also got a paycheck from work!

Lucky you that you got paid! I know I lost a couple of hours of work so I can leave early for the Mens and Ladies!

Okay any picks for the Laetitia Hubert Award (skater with the most falls, even though we don't wish that on anybody)?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Unfortunately, it doesn't snow here in Azores. It does snow in other regions of Portugal, though!

=(

Aw.

I live in the middle of the Snowmageddon territory (aka East Coast US). So we've had so much snow this month. The snow from the last two storms hadn't even disappeared completely and now it's snowing again.

I just realized that Mirai's the last skater of the night, wow! What a way to leave a memory on the people watching!

ARipp42014

Medalist

*sings* Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto! Sorry I can't help singing along to that song. :laugh:

Aw.

I live in the middle of the Snowmageddon territory (aka East Coast US). So we've had so much snow this month. The snow from the last two storms hadn't even disappeared completely and now it's snowing again.

I just realized that Mirai's the last skater of the night, wow! What a way to leave a memory on the people watching!

Snowmageddon.... it will never end! :scowl: