Ladies' LP | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

Dark-Eyes

Rinkside
Really like Mao's program better than Yu Na. Too bad for the small mistakes, but I doubt she could rack up the score Yu Na got anyway.

hauteor

On the Ice
Yep... Those missed jumps during those Marsian "aahs" in Asadas program were Rachmaninov's ghoslty hands from beyond the grave punishing her for butchering his genious music...

DesertRoad

Final Flight
How the hell did Yu Na stay so calm? Even I'm shaking. They need to test that girl for Valium. But she was calm and serene but also flirty and had... fun. A lot of Olympians say they want to have fun, but Yu Na looked it.

kyla2

Final Flight
This is unbelievable from Mao. Gorgeous spiral. I love this kid. Maybe not perfect but I prefer her any day of the week. A ton of courage.

UM84

On the Ice
I enjoyed that more the Yuna's. Yu-na's might have been better, but I enjoyed watching Mao's more

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Did you hear Sandra B. say that this will go down as one of the best skates in Olympic History - I disagree. I've seen Yu-Na skate w/much more fire than she did tonight. I was kinda bored and I'm not a fan of the costume for this program.

I know. I was surprised by that. I was happy there were no mistakes from Yu-Na, but she is more capable of really bringing it. And now Mao has made mistakes, though she didn't completely crumble. I'm happy with the triple Axels.

I hope Joannie can bring some beautiful power and an uplifting skate.

oranges

Rinkside
I have to say that this Yuna-Mao rivalry, with its history and hype leading up to the Olympics, did not disappoint. Truly two nights to remember.

And now Rochette, which is going to be memorable on its own merits.