Ladies' LP | Page 94 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

aurora100

Final Flight
I think if Yu-Na's Scheherazade was fire, then Yu-Na's Gershwin is more like water, because of how the program flows, especially noticeable to me when she comes out of her jumps. The color of her dresses for both LPs only reinforce this image in my mind.

Very well said. Yuna's short and long last year and this year, the four programs, display her versatility. Each one unique and memorable.

key65man

Rinkside
Though I loved her performance in the Olympic, she could use music and artistic direction for LP that are a bit more accommodating to popular taste (though the 007 is great). Obviously, "popularity" has little to do with artistry in interpretation of music. But, in the long run, it may help her to gain more exposure necessary to land a better pro contract outside of Korea. Now, she has won everything. If she does not turn pro after the worlds, I hope her team will pick up the other side of the equation, entertainment, in LP.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Very well said. Yuna's short and long last year and this year, the four programs, display her versatility. Each one unique and memorable.

My favorite programs of hers are still Tango De Roxanne and The Lark Ascending from the 06-07 season even though she has improved greatly since then. I didn't care much for the Miss Saigon program in 2008 but apart from that her programs are always fantastic!