Ladies' LP | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

Bijoux

Match Penalty
dammit, i seem to be losing the feed! I am hopeless with computers! I was seeing the skating at fromsport then it froze and said ?blocked by admin any suggestions guys?

Puppylove

Rinkside
Starting to fall asleep as 2.30am here... Only Robin Cousins' commentary on BBC keeping me up. He's extremely objective and technical with zero-gushing! Every now and then, he has almost fatherly outbursts; when the Australian girl fell, he went "come on, get up, get up! Go, go, go - GOOD GIRL!!!" :)

hauteor

On the Ice
Yeah! :agree: Granny and Gizmo are around the same age yet Granny is looking much younger these days!

If an asian girl skated at their age everyone would think she's still 12. I know asian women whose real age is over fifty and they don't look a day over 35. I mean Shen-Zhao for god's sake...

bibi24

Final Flight
Starting to fall asleep as 2.30am here... Only Robin Cousins' commentary on BBC keeping me up. He's extremely objective and technical with zero-gushing! Every now and then, he has almost fatherly outbursts; when the Australian girl fell, he went "come on, get up, get up! Go, go, go - GOOD GIRL!!!" :)

looool try to STAY AWAKE !! still 2 groups to go haha XD

Cadiva

On the Ice

Robin Cousins is ace :) I've found him to be completely unbiased throughout all his commentary ever since he started doing it way back when.

magicalwords

On the Ice
Granny didn't pull a total Granny!
She made mistakes on her money jump, lutzes, but it's still an impressive feat.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
If an asian girl skated at their age everyone would think she's still 12. I know asian women whose real age is over fifty and they don't look a day over 35. I mean Shen-Zhao for god's sake...

Seriously. Oda, he actually does look 12, the size of a 12 year old at least. He's adorable though lol

Layfan

Record Breaker

Hee!!

ARipp42014

Medalist

Another example... Min-Jung who's next (then again she's 15)