Ladies' LP | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

DesertRoad

Final Flight
So far Pretty Kiira got the highest TES & PCS! Darn pretty bonus! :disapp:

Yes, Kiira is very pretty. But you know what else is pretty? Her skating. She had the best skating skills of anyone so far in terms of her stroking (heh, heh) and edges. She finishes most of her moves with elegance and grace. So with a program where the jumps are relatively cooperative, I'm not surprised at her score.

kandidy

Final Flight
Now, my neighbor. of all the moment, decided to do some big constructiion of thier place and it was noisy with screwing, sawing and what in the heck worl why they have to do today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give me a silent moment for watching the last group!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Looks like Min got DG! :cry:

Min's TES
Triple Lutz 6.00 0.80 6.80
Triple Flip 5.50 -1.60 3.90
Triple Loop 5.00 -0.40 4.60
Change Foot Combination Spin 4 3.50 0.20 3.70
Triple Lutz + Double Toeloop (downgraded) 6.40 -2.00 4.40
Spiral Sequence 4 3.40 1.00 4.40
Triple Salchow + Double Axel + SEQ 7.04 0.40 7.44
Layback Spin 4 2.70 1.00 3.70
Circular Step Sequence 2 2.30 0.00 2.30
Double Axel 3.85 0.00 3.85
Double Axel + Double Toeloop 5.28 0.20 5.48
Flying Sit Spin 4 3.00 0.00 3.00
Total: 53.57 (she lost 0.40 on GOE)

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Now, my neighbor. of all the moment, decided to do some big constructiion of thier place and it was noisy with screwing, sawing and what in the heck worl why they have to do today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give me a silent moment for watching the last group!
Maybe he'll stop when Miki or Mao take the ice.

hauteor

On the Ice
The Kiira-haters must themselves be so bedazzled by her figure and face that that's all they see, the judges on the other hand are looking at the elements rather than her- that's why some are professionals at judging and others are nothing more than subjective amateurs...

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Are we seriously comparing Kwak to Kiira? They're not even in the same league or even continent in terms of skating skills and musicality. Kwak is painfully junior. With a similar jump layout, Kiira should be further ahead of Kwak, if anything.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Okay time for the Euro Flight (featuring Akiko Suzuki)
Go Caro, Laura, Nene, Kessy, Alena, and Kiki!

aurora100

Final Flight
TSN is showing a profile of Joanne. She comes from a town of 600 people! she is talking about how she used to cry when her mother dropped her off at her boarder on Sundays. Ive teared up every time I see or read anything about Joanne for the last 5 days. Yikes.

euroskate

Final Flight
Are we seriously comparing Kwak to Kiira? They're not even in the same league or even continent in terms of skating skills and musicality. Kwak is painfully junior. With a similar jump layout, Kiira should be further ahead of Kwak, if anything.

well in some terms you are right, but painful junior is just not right

Layfan

Record Breaker

hmm.. yes that's even worse than the reggaeton party going on across my street. Oh ... pop from Akiko. Come on Akiko.