Ladies' LP | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Really slow footwork, but landed all her jumps, 2 step outs and a turn out though. Should go into the lead. Not as peppy as usual but solid performance

Layfan

Record Breaker
aww, it's going to be like the day after x-mas tomorrow for this girl. She looks so excited about being in her first Olympics.

Cadiva

On the Ice
Leonova is not as into-her-performance as usual

Anybody think Carolina's dress is more suitable for Leonova's program?

Yeah, didn't think her costume reflected the Chicago theme at all, not sure her routine did either except for the step sequence.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Need to kill my neighbor now. I can't even hear from television. I started to have migraine now

Can't imagine you are the only one in Tokyo watching skating. Get a couple of your neighbors together and knock on his door. Maybe someone could invite him to watch skating with them.

Iscariot

On the Ice
Go AKIKO!!!
Gotta say she has one of the nicest change of edge on her spiral

Last edited:

hauteor

On the Ice
Leonova is not as into-her-performance as usual

Anybody think Carolina's dress is more suitable for Leonova's program?

No. Hers is the worst one of the bunch, even for a so called "figure skating dress", not to mention that there's absolutely nothing in common with Chicago. This theme is the easiest one to think up a dress for- flappers of the 20's- especially since it wouldn't have to be stylized as dresses back then were about as short as figure-skaters wear anyway. I mean they could have made this exact same dress and she'd have looked fab: http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/02/photos/wk-film-chicago2.jpg

R.D.

Record Breaker
She's having a great skate- but I keep losing the feed! Is this happening to anyone else??